Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-08-2012, 11:36 AM
gibbster5
SHOW GUEST

Forgot I had some emails from Jason The Liar,

I had a friend that was down his way. All Jason had to do was meet him and give him my parts. Surprise he never showed up then promised to mail them ASAP.

Date: January 18, 2012 9:16:32 PM EST
To: Chris Weaver <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Parts
Reply-To: Jay W <[email protected]>

DAMN!!!!!! I SAID I WOULD MAIL IT THIS WEEK.... ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT HE DIDNT CALL ME TILL 7 AM THE NEXT MORNING, WHEN YOU TOLD ME HE WOULD CALL THAT NIGHT... PLEASE DONT START WITH THIS CRAP AGAIN... DONT SIT AND ACT LIKE ITS MY FAULT FOR NOT MEETING HIM.. HE DID NOT CALL WHEN YOU SAID HE WOULD... THATS CALLED MISCOMMUNICATION......... AND NOT ON MY PART.. THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.. YOU KEEP ON, AND KEEP ON.... YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND ME MESSAGES EVERY SINGLE DAY. AND CALL EVERY DAY... ILL GET IT OUT BY MONDAY AT 11 AM, AND IT WILL TAKE 3 DAYS MAXIMUM TO GET TO YOU. SO YOU WILL HAVE IT BY FRIDAY AT THE VERY LATEST.. EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN IN A REPLY EMAIL. EXACTLY WHERE THE STUFF NEEDS TO GO.. I DONT LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO, SO PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN UNTIL MONDAY MORNING... THANK YOU

Thank you,
Jay- Knoxville,Tn.(mobile # available on request)

What a little smurf liar.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Oh Jason, theres an email dated 1/18 that promised you would ship the man his parts, yet you did not. I might be a douchebag but you are nothing but a blatant liar :!: :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Wait, he is from Knoxville TN? I got family there...A lot of Family there... :twisted: One of my cousins is 6-6 295 lbs...they call him big Paul.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Wait, he is from Knoxville TN? I got family there...A lot of Family there... :twisted: One of my cousins is 6-6 295 lbs...they call him big Paul.
I would donate some cash for that cause!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2012, 12:34 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
I would donate some cash for that cause!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-08-2012, 01:00 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
Who is ghustler? He sure takes up for Jason alot.
I was beginning to wonder that myself...
You see my racing junk site on here im no where near that guy.
But the guy with the Camaro had some hidden issues with his Camaro trade also.
And im only making statements about this 55 Chevy/ Camaro trade nothing else.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:28 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

send him on Dick wad !! and i told you i would send those parts only casuse i got tired of your crying about them.. I never owed them in the first place. and if you think a water pump, flywheel, cheap plug wires are worth 1,500. then its no wonder you cry all the time.. Dip Shit.. I finally decided id send them cause i really had no use for them. but after you posted your bull shit, i decided not to send as they were originally never part of the deal, when the deal was made for the 23,000. 00 and the motor was pulled becuase i traded it dumb ass.. and had to get it back for a 72 chevelle i had gotten on trade, because the guy could not come up with a title.. just like i said , GET YOUR FACTS straight.... and harbone, as i recall not one thing that we have discussed pertains to you in any way.. so keep the insults to your self.. and if any one of you want to make a trip or send someone to see me.. Please do so.. i will be happy to meet them.. and keep threatening me you will see what happens next dumb assses.. g hustler just has a little common sense and is only stating facts that he has come across in this thread, he is not helping me in any way, nor have i ever even spoke to him or do not know who he is. He does seem to be the only one on here thats mature with COMMON SENSE.... as far as the camaro., when the motor was pulled. there was 'NO" misses , it ran perfect.. just ask the douche bag that use to own it. i only had it less than a month.. CHRIS your an Idiot... haha intake gasket , blah, blah, blah.... you owe me parts, blah, blah, blah,
i just no your a LIAR. blah, blah, blah... on and on. GROW UP guys. be the man your Kids look up to.. at least id hope they do anyways,which is very doubtful... stop throwing insults around , and stop hiding behind the key board.. i know not any of this would be said to my face, if you want, id be more than happy to give any of you the chance.. email me for my address, unless you already have it, then you have "0" excuses....
Old 02-08-2012, 07:51 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ?Jason?

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
cenason007 your an idiot dude, your just trying to keep drama going, just like everyone else, EVERYONE wants to TWIST there words around, and if you keep saying them long enough, then you actually believe them to be true.. i do not owe you a dime. I specifically said, If we travel to meet somewhere, and some one backs out on the deal. then the other would pay 500.00 to cover fuel and expenses for making the trip," A TRIP WAS NEVER MADE BY EITHER ONE OF US / Therefor No $500.. you need to STOP smoking all that WEED and you might remember things a little better, the last time we smoked you even told me you were out in the barn with your friends smoking weed, Not sure why you told me., i didnt ask.and didnt care.... you said it was legal in MI. anywho. We never met, never traveled to meet so there is no reason to pay the 500.00 THINK, that makes no sense to make an agreement like that on a deal that is just over the phone, i make that deal with people who i travel to meet, Not just for the hell of it.. it is a way to compensate a person for the fuel cost and trouble if someone backs out on a deal... thats the only reason, I suggested that.. and i suggest the $ 500.00 agreement with anyone who i travel to meet.....THATS exactly what is wrong with this forum, people are going on here say, NOT facts... this place needs to be used by mature people , who report REAL scammers, who have "truly" beaten someone out of money.. or wrote a bad check etc.... not just a bunch of High school drama crap, and gossip.. thats what most of the garbage on this forum is !!! cenason007 YOU NEED TO MOVE ON !!!!!!!!
** and CHRIS, You got exactly what you paid for and more, The deal was no accesories, and i even threw in the NEW lift plate, The NEW engine Craddle, and the distributor which i should have kept... that was the deal.... you have been whining so much, you have now made yourself believe what your wanting... I DO NOT owe you parts, I gave you more than what we made the deal on..... you need to move on also.
JUST 1 Quit Question?

Can yo Tell me Your NAME?

THANK You!

Greg :?
Well,Its a PRETTY EASY Question,..............?

THANKS!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:29 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Thanks for clearing up the fact that it ran perfect. All I'm saying is that when you trade its based on your word, lots of times people want to change things on a car to personalize it to their own tastes. The 55 is a beautiful car and I don't think I'll lose money if and when I sell it I just don't like the idea of getting a car thats supposed to be road ready and driveable needing a steering wheel, column and radio and then finding out the car can't be driven and is rigged up bad and I have to spend money and alot of time straightening out the mess, then being told to do to someone else what I did to you and I only had it 2 days so I'm not responsible for the car. You sell or trade a car you are responsible.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Jason your words:

"the last time we smoked you even told me you were out in the barn with your friends smoking weed, Not sure why you told me"

You obviously have some short term memory issues dork.

Seriously Jason... we all know you are a flake drug addict (non-recovering) who has had a rap-sheet for a long time around here.... Be careful dude... you could wind up on a MILK BOX one day... some people won't play your little games very long. Better figure out how you will pay all these people back... YOU CAN'T CALL THEM ALL LIARS ALL THESE YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED!!! You are trying to act like this is the first time you have been on here because of your games?????

Outlaw: I am not in agreement with the retarded comment either. You know we all reap what we sow... it is low to speak that way & you are right to call it out too.

ghustler: I was just poking fun at you... truthfully... I love a 1st gen Camaro, 55 Chev, etc... just being a smart-azz.

Harb: Funny how Jason is so brave... you could TIE HIM IN A PRETZEL!!! He will get his day.... if he is lucky... he will only need new teeth & some plastic surgery maybe. He has a nice fan-club going.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -