Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-07-2012, 06:01 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: blah, blah, blah,,,,

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
blah, blah, blah,, blah and then blah, blah....blah!!!!

SAVED JUST FOR FUN 8)
Old 02-07-2012, 08:06 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
well buddy i have a retarded brother in law who lives with me.and thats something he would say.funny how you to kinda sound the same.ive owned alot of 55s and a few 69 camaros.ive had 2 69s with bbc and 4speeds.really good bodies. didnt bring near what one of my 55s brought.what you said in the way of comparisions is childish. when you grow up maybe you can talk with us like a grown up.and i do take offense when someone makes fun of people with mental disabilties.
I agree with outlaw. Making fun of people with disabilities is completely unacceptable. Making fun of people with mental disabilities is just absolutely deplorable. You should be ashamed of yourself and be grateful you were not born with any major disabilities yourself. Shame on you. Please,grow up.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:23 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

cenason007 your an idiot dude, your just trying to keep drama going, just like everyone else, EVERYONE wants to TWIST there words around, and if you keep saying them long enough, then you actually believe them to be true.. i do not owe you a dime. I specifically said, If we travel to meet somewhere, and some one backs out on the deal. then the other would pay 500.00 to cover fuel and expenses for making the trip," A TRIP WAS NEVER MADE BY EITHER ONE OF US / Therefor No $500.. you need to STOP smoking all that WEED and you might remember things a little better, the last time we smoked you even told me you were out in the barn with your friends smoking weed, Not sure why you told me., i didnt ask.and didnt care.... you said it was legal in MI. anywho. We never met, never traveled to meet so there is no reason to pay the 500.00 THINK, that makes no sense to make an agreement like that on a deal that is just over the phone, i make that deal with people who i travel to meet, Not just for the hell of it.. it is a way to compensate a person for the fuel cost and trouble if someone backs out on a deal... thats the only reason, I suggested that.. and i suggest the $ 500.00 agreement with anyone who i travel to meet.....THATS exactly what is wrong with this forum, people are going on here say, NOT facts... this place needs to be used by mature people , who report REAL scammers, who have "truly" beaten someone out of money.. or wrote a bad check etc.... not just a bunch of High school drama crap, and gossip.. thats what most of the garbage on this forum is !!! cenason007 YOU NEED TO MOVE ON !!!!!!!!
** and CHRIS, You got exactly what you paid for and more, The deal was no accesories, and i even threw in the NEW lift plate, The NEW engine Craddle, and the distributor which i should have kept... that was the deal.... you have been whining so much, you have now made yourself believe what your wanting... I DO NOT owe you parts, I gave you more than what we made the deal on..... you need to move on also.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:07 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?Jason?

cenason007 your an idiot dude, your just trying to keep drama going, just like everyone else, EVERYONE wants to TWIST there words around, and if you keep saying them long enough, then you actually believe them to be true.. i do not owe you a dime. I specifically said, If we travel to meet somewhere, and some one backs out on the deal. then the other would pay 500.00 to cover fuel and expenses for making the trip," A TRIP WAS NEVER MADE BY EITHER ONE OF US / Therefor No $500.. you need to STOP smoking all that WEED and you might remember things a little better, the last time we smoked you even told me you were out in the barn with your friends smoking weed, Not sure why you told me., i didnt ask.and didnt care.... you said it was legal in MI. anywho. We never met, never traveled to meet so there is no reason to pay the 500.00 THINK, that makes no sense to make an agreement like that on a deal that is just over the phone, i make that deal with people who i travel to meet, Not just for the hell of it.. it is a way to compensate a person for the fuel cost and trouble if someone backs out on a deal... thats the only reason, I suggested that.. and i suggest the $ 500.00 agreement with anyone who i travel to meet.....THATS exactly what is wrong with this forum, people are going on here say, NOT facts... this place needs to be used by mature people , who report REAL scammers, who have "truly" beaten someone out of money.. or wrote a bad check etc.... not just a bunch of High school drama crap, and gossip.. thats what most of the garbage on this forum is !!! cenason007 YOU NEED TO MOVE ON !!!!!!!!
** and CHRIS, You got exactly what you paid for and more, The deal was no accesories, and i even threw in the NEW lift plate, The NEW engine Craddle, and the distributor which i should have kept... that was the deal.... you have been whining so much, you have now made yourself believe what your wanting... I DO NOT owe you parts, I gave you more than what we made the deal on..... you need to move on also.
JUST 1 Quick Question?

Can you Tell me Your NAME?

THANK You!

Greg :?
Old 02-08-2012, 03:11 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

As our government has ways to sway the public one way or the other it trickles down to the common man, its called "half truths".
But every story has two sides, every time, it just timing who gets their side out first.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

cenason007 your an idiot dude, your just trying to keep drama going, just like everyone else, EVERYONE wants to TWIST there words around, and if you keep saying them long enough, then you actually believe them to be true.. i do not owe you a dime. I specifically said, If we travel to meet somewhere, and some one backs out on the deal. then the other would pay 500.00 to cover fuel and expenses for making the trip," A TRIP WAS NEVER MADE BY EITHER ONE OF US / Therefor No $500.. you need to STOP smoking all that WEED and you might remember things a little better, the last time we smoked you even told me you were out in the barn with your friends smoking weed, Not sure why you told me., i didnt ask.and didnt care.... you said it was legal in MI. anywho. We never met, never traveled to meet so there is no reason to pay the 500.00 THINK, that makes no sense to make an agreement like that on a deal that is just over the phone, i make that deal with people who i travel to meet, Not just for the hell of it.. it is a way to compensate a person for the fuel cost and trouble if someone backs out on a deal... thats the only reason, I suggested that.. and i suggest the $ 500.00 agreement with anyone who i travel to meet.....THATS exactly what is wrong with this forum, people are going on here say, NOT facts ... this place needs to be used by mature people , who report REAL scammers, who have "truly" beaten someone out of money.. or wrote a bad check etc.... not just a bunch of High school drama crap, and gossip.. thats what most of the garbage on this forum is !!! cenason007 YOU NEED TO MOVE ON !!!!!!!!
Notice the line thats in large print, if that was true, your name is Jason Moore or did you forget that already :?:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2012, 04:52 AM
gibbster5
SHOW GUEST

This is from the little worms Camaro post, sounds like an honest guy. Who would have known he was such a C sucker????

Quoted from Jason The Liar,

TRADE DEAL PENDING, WILL KNOW IF CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE BY NOON TOMORROW( WED. DEC. 21) THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS AND THE MESSAGES, AT LEAST ITS GOOD TO KNOW THERE ARE A FEW GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE NICE, AND KEEP THERE WORD AND DONT B.S. ABOUT EVERYTHING... TO THE PEOPLE WHO JERKED ME AROUND, YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF YOU... THANKS

Above Added: Mon December 19, 2011, 8:54 pm EST
/// RE-LISTING THE CAMARO, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL TRADE & CASH DEALS, NOT ONE PERSON HAS KEPT THERE WORD,NOT ONE PERSON HAS SHOWED UP THAT I MADE A DEAL WITH.. PLEASE , I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE, BUT IM ONLY INTERESTED IN SERIOUS OFFERS, AND PEOPLE THAT ARE READY TO DEAL THAT WILL KEEP THERE WORD.. THATS ALL, ITS NOT THAT HARD.. "NO MORE B.S. PLEASE"

I AM VERY TIRED OF BEING JERKED AROUND, IF YOUR CAR IS NICE AND YOU ARE INTERESTED, LETS TRADE, JUST BE SERIOUS AND READY TO DEAL, PLEASE NO MORE GAME PLAYING!! SEND ME YOUR OFFERS AND LETS GET ON WITH THE TRADE, IM IN THE MOOD TO DO SOMETHING !

And you do owe me about $1500 worth of parts you scammed me out of. You can spew your lies on here all you want. I also know why you pulled the motor. The miss you were afraid of me hearing was only an intake gasket. You have a story for everything.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Who is ghustler? He sure takes up for Jason alot.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
Who is ghustler? He sure takes up for Jason alot.
I was beginning to wonder that myself...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Uhhh. Why cant the Admin just check the IP addresses and narrow them down to Jason?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -