Jason Wolfe now LIKE2TRADE72

Old 02-01-2012, 09:29 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hey there strangers.I ain't been here in awhile.Well,to add to the Jason Wolfe saga.Gimmethakick is a buddy of mine.When he traded his 69 Camaro to Jason for his 55 I was the one who made the trip/trade.It was a huury-up down back trip and I should have not done the trade.There were so many red flags that I ignored that day.I feel bad that I let the deal go down to be honest.But i will say this.When i got down there Jason was in such a hurry,and so pushy to get get the 55 loaded up and gone that me and the guy that rode with me were afraid that he was gonna have us for trespassing if we didnt hurry up and get out of there.It was that bad.Jason is a real piece of ......work.I hope nobody ever deals with him again.Not unless they are able to put a major screwjob on him and i think that would be awesome! :twisted: I guess I shoulda stayed around here and kept an eye on the scammer pages.My bad
Old 02-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

A good friend would take the ride back to his place to kick his ass with you :wink:
Old 02-03-2012, 04:46 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
REMEMBER GUYS--i am also height challenged-5'5"--it ain't your knee caps you gotta worry about getting hit[right above it HURTS ALOT MORE ops: ops: :cry: :cry:
I was 6'4" and 285 until I went on this dam diet. Now I'm 5'8" and 165.
I think I'm gonna quit it now!!

Jason, I got a feeling when your day does come it's gonna be a long, bad day for you.
Hard to imagine how many people you have scammed that we will never know about.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Most people don't even know Racing Junk has a forum. I told Chris that bought my old Camaro from Jason that there was a section of the forum dedicated to this scammer and he was in awe. If he would have known a little earlier. I did know but Jason rushes you through the deal before you have time to check.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

ttt :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

TTT

Old 03-23-2012, 07:52 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
TTT
OK, fill me in. What does TTT stand for?
Old 03-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

"to the top"
Keeps turds like Jason from sinking to far down the forum. Everytime he posts up on here I move all the posts about him to the top. might save some poor sucker from getting ripped off by the douche.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:41 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well guys after readin all this stuff about good ol jason. ive kinda got the urge to deal with him myself.ive never screw anyone in my life,well except maybe myself.lolbut i know for a fact i could beat him at his own game.and this thought has my old rusty wheels a turnin!