Hope that Freedom Bird has WOT !!
Welcome back Soldier !!
Old 03-26-2011, 12:41 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by harbone66
Well Dirk I am about 6 hours north of you so if you decide let me know, cold beers will be waiting!
Just dont do it that 1st week of April since I will be closer to your old house that week.
Well it will prolly be towards the last week in April. I can take the northern route on the way back. I might even have my 84 Chevy 4x4 on a trailer behind me. :shock:
You will have some wired looks if you have that Chevy on a trailer behing a Ford. Don't worry nobody will take it seriously.

Enjoy your vacation!!
Who said anything about pulling the trailer with a Ford?? I will actually be pulling the trailer with a 2004 Chevy 2500. I cant even believe that I will be driving that Chevy. I might have to hide when people pass me. :twisted: :P :shock: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-26-2011, 04:08 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Well Dirk I am about 6 hours north of you so if you decide let me know, cold beers will be waiting!
Just dont do it that 1st week of April since I will be closer to your old house that week.
Well it will prolly be towards the last week in April. I can take the northern route on the way back. I might even have my 84 Chevy 4x4 on a trailer behind me. :shock:
You will have some wired looks if you have that Chevy on a trailer behing a Ford. Don't worry nobody will take it seriously.

Enjoy your vacation!!
Who said anything about pulling the trailer with a Ford?? I will actually be pulling the trailer with a 2004 Chevy 2500. I cant even believe that I will be driving that Chevy. I might have to hide when people pass me. :twisted: :P :shock: :lol: :lol:
well...with the chevy ya wont be dropin broken parts all over the road on the way there. :P
Old 03-26-2011, 05:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well if you arent driving the Ford, the local road commisioners gonna be pissed that he will actually have to pay some one to oil down the gravel roads this spring! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-26-2011, 05:46 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

Enjoy your vacation!!
well...with the chevy ya wont be dropin broken parts all over the road on the way there. :P
x2

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-26-2011, 07:31 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

Enjoy your vacation!!
Well the really sad thing is I have to FIX the CHEVY when I first get to TN. :shock:

Now I know if it was my FORD it would be fine to haul anything anywhere. :P :twisted:
Old 03-26-2011, 07:35 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yep ''Dirka'' i agree with you on that as long as you have enough oil to get you there :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark
Old 03-26-2011, 07:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Seriously tho guys I am gonna be trying to get outta here tommorrow night my time( which is tommorrow day time for you guys) and try to get to the states as quick as I can. I am really craving a beer at the moment. :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -