RJ TRADERS BEWARE LOWRIDING 89 CHEVY

Old 08-06-2012, 03:41 PM
lowriding89chevy
SHOW GUEST

Default Not True!

To start with Im not a car dealer it belongs to my brother, Second of all the car had a vin just had the normal rust over it as all 70 cars do. This guy is a jerk take sides I dont mind. I even went out of the way to try to make it right and gave him anothet car. I didnt have to do anything. He can post what he wants I dont mind because I dont have time for his childish games. Look at what he has posted about everyone he trades with. Yea I am rough you would be to if he talked to you the way he did me. Also notice how long hes been on here before making judgements and taking sides. I trade five or six times a day when I can. If I look at a car or see what I see and trade then its mine. Maybe you should trade with him. Ive been here for awhile and plan on staying take sides with who you want as well
Old 08-06-2012, 05:26 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Pro 454 Seems to Be A Big Baby

Originally Posted by lowriding89chevy
Pro 454 wants to cry and make excuses about every car trader he tries to scam on RJ Why dont you put your Big Girl Panties on for real dude. This is a car trading site and not a site for whinnie lil babies that want to cry about everyone they trade with. You looked at it you asked to trade so deal with it. Your threats do no scare anyone nor does anyone want to dry up your tears. I tell you what Ill send you a kleenex for your lil nose you baby! Quit telling lies. When you get ready to get ur a** burnt again just holler But next time I want be so nice. I also want keep sending cars to stop the crying.
Well Rigsby i took this the same way i think everyone has :!: So let me get this straight you like burning people on trade's :?:

Mark
Old 08-06-2012, 09:41 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

http://hurdmotors.webs.com/apps/phot...bumid=13691015
Old 08-07-2012, 03:35 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well for a guy NOT being CAR DEALER YOU SURE DO TRADE ALOT.and yes i took it that way also. seems from your words, you do like to burn people.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Lowrider89:

Tell that chip on your shoulder to calm down. I was just curious about the VIN numbers. The car looks fully restored/nice; but the VIN numbers are too rusty to read?

Buyer says: "traded me a 71 Chevelle had no VIN numbers then he said he didn't have to do anything about it."

You say: "Second of all the car had a vin just had the normal rust over it "

People here are just wanting the truth... that is all. Then they make a decision about a buyer/seller based on the facts. Someone is not telling the truth. You can go into a tirade, insult folks, minimize/justify whatever you want... but the VIN was legit or it wasn't.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:56 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

from what i seen the dat i was there lots of nice cars but imo there was a hint of shade tree/back alley used car dealer (if ya know what i mean) I looked at a 68 (if I remember right) chevelle wagon body wasnt nothing special what looked like a wore out 307 rusty craigar ss bias ply tires and what was left of the interior looked like a couple of mountain lions had a turf war. price was around 2k
Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
from what i seen the dat i was there lots of nice cars but imo there was a hint of shade tree/back alley used car dealer (if ya know what i mean) I looked at a 68 (if I remember right) chevelle wagon body wasnt nothing special what looked like a wore out 307 rusty craigar ss bias ply tires and what was left of the interior looked like a couple of mountain lions had a turf war. price was around 2k
Oh man could've been "Dragon Wagon II". :lol:
Old 08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

lol but more door and wagon interior pcs to hard to come by
Old 08-09-2012, 05:12 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Big boy pants

No matter what, if I trade, I trade.. I dont cry!! You can say what you want, but real men/traders don't get on this forum and gossip like women!! I see it the way lowrider does, get your big boy pants on!
Old 08-09-2012, 05:34 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

but if vin tag is gone or unable to be read he has every right to say make it right and not to want to continue the deal. if someonewas to be pulled over on rutine traffic stop it couple get real ugly and new owner may get screwed out of car and hard earned money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -