Old 08-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

But the mother said it was peer pressure... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-17-2012, 07:14 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

as soon as i read it was peer presure, so mom says. i knew what was next. yep i was right black kids ,white guy, but its not a hate crime! now turn that around and see if its a hate crime.and people wondered why im such a racist in this day and age./ well heres your answer.mom stickin up for her boys. aint no way in hell id let my kid get away with that crap.id turn his butt over to the law and tell them to keep him.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton now????? Despicable... PO-PO chief said it was not a "hate crime".... really??? Reverse the race like Ken said... it would be a hate crime. So sick of this crap!!!! They were noted as being arrogant in the interview at the police station??? WOW.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

Recently we had a incident here in the Pittsburgh area where a 14 year old boy stole a Jeep. The police saw him and chased him onto the parkway where he ended up totaling the Jeep after a light sideswipe of another car. Fortunately for others, the 14 year old was the only person hurt along with totaling the Jeep. When they interviewed his mother on TV, she said that the owners of the Jeep should be held responsible for the accident because they left the keys in their car which was parked in their own driveway ! This kind of thinking has me wondering what the hell is going on.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:37 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

that the aholes in the social services that make it a crime to disapline your child. didnt have this problem 10-15 yrs ago when a parent could whoop your a$$ for misbehaving. nowa days you cant even think about it for fear of jail but yet its the parents fault for the kids being outta control. my kids did something like that ill be in jail right with them cause tim woopin there a$$ all the way to the cops and they can sit there
Old 08-17-2012, 10:44 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
that the aholes in the social services that make it a crime to disapline your child. didnt have this problem 10-15 yrs ago when a parent could whoop your a$$ for misbehaving. nowa days you cant even think about it for fear of jail but yet its the parents fault for the kids being outta control. my kids did something like that ill be in jail right with them cause tim woopin there a$$ all the way to the cops and they can sit there
Yep, when growing up if a neighbor say me doing something stupid, they would give me a spanking right then and there. Then I would get another one when my mom got home!! ops:
I learned respect of property and people.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:08 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

My dad would still be in jail. I remember him spanking a few other kids in
in the neighborhood THEN taking them home to their parents.

No need to tell about some of my whoopins! :shock: :shock:
Old 08-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I hear ya!! These particular kids need a whole lot more than a whooping though... they need to learn that respect & human rights are not limited to Black people. They need a whole life changing ideology... starting with their LOOSER Parents who think they are entitled to more than anyone else because of their race!! Why can't people just be people with no color???????
Old 08-17-2012, 03:28 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

THIS is why........

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...s-yet-yet-yet/

and our 'president' does NOT condemn it...instead he invites then into the Whitehouse for a 'chat'........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -