Racing Junk Has A New Part On The Site

Old 08-27-2007, 12:37 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok folks round two is going to be comming up here in the next week,I am going to go threw the list of members and anyone who hasn't made a post
will get deleted,so if you want to keep your account up,POST UP.This will be final,"0" poster are going to be deleted to get the forum more up to speed.

If you know your name,but forgot the password,PM me with it and I can reset the name and password.All names are the same as out on the classified site,and passwords are the same,so if you can log in out there,you can log in here.

My intentions here is for a more user friendly board,I am trying to see who the real people are and who the spammers are that just come in the forum and make up names and never post,I am stil deleting many names a day here,so I am just trying to get the forum more user friendly.

PlusMore newer updates in the near future for the board,I have been working on it,but it all takes time.More new thing to come for us here at RJ,I think you'll all be impressed when it gets implemented,hahahaha

I need to get with a few more people to make this all happen,It going to be cool for us here. :P

Also I'd like to add,some of you Please make out your profiles,atleast put down where you are from
Old 08-27-2007, 03:38 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Ok folks round two is going to be comming up here in the next week,I am going to go threw the list of members and anyone who hasn't made a post
will get deleted,so if you want to keep your account up,POST UP.This will be final,"0" poster are going to be deleted to get the forum more up to speed.

If you know your name,but forgot the password,PM me with it and I can reset the name and password.All names are the same as out on the classified site,and passwords are the same,so if you can log in out there,you can log in here.

My intentions here is for a more user friendly board,I am trying to see who the real people are and who the spammers are that just come in the forum and make up names and never post,I am stil deleting many names a day here,so I am just trying to get the forum more user friendly.

PlusMore newer updates in the near future for the board,I have been working on it,but it all takes time.More new thing to come for us here at RJ,I think you'll all be impressed when it gets implemented,hahahaha

I need to get with a few more people to make this all happen,It going to be cool for us here. :P

Also I'd like to add,some of you Please make out your profiles,atleast put down where you are from

More good news!!!!!

Thank you Tom for working everyday to keep this site and make it better for us.
We appreciate a nice place to come, visit and not have to worry about the riff raff.

Keep it coming and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 06:00 AM
jcroyle
SHOW GUEST

Staying Alive
Old 11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
blaneym
APPRENTICE

Default Keeping my forum account alive...

Hi Everyone!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:39 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Marv,great to see you don't be a stranger here,thanks for stopping by,feel free to jump in anywhere you'd like.

Tom
Old 11-19-2007, 08:35 PM
blaneym
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Hey Marv,great to see you don't be a stranger here,thanks for stopping by,feel free to jump in anywhere you'd like.

Tom
Tom,

Thanks, but what is with this "Back yard mechanic"? Seriously I know this changes as a person makes more posts, but I moved up from "Back Yard Mechanic" within a few years of being old enough to work for someone else. LOL

Have a good evening!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Marv

It will change in 2 more posts

Here is the ranks,it was just some thing I had done this spring,by adding ranks
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2863

Hope you didn't take offense to it as it was only ment in fun.I am quite sure your no back yard mechanic :P

We do appreciate guys of your caliber here on the forum,there is some good guys here with wealth of knowlege,and I know your one of them,hope you'll be around and help out with some of the technical questions.

Tom
Old 11-29-2007, 08:54 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default You are right

Everyone should post reply's so the rest RCJ member's can read what's going on!!This is A great site, Tom, and all the moderator's put in alot of time to make thing's right, my hat's off to all of you!!!and to all of the honest member's of RCJ, I have made alot of friends over the year's, and they have been there for support, when needed, keep up the good work guy's, wishing everyone happy holidays,take care Mike
Old 11-29-2007, 09:02 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

RJ IS STILL A GREAT SITE AND TOM DOES A GREAT JOB DIRECTING THINGS :lol: :lol: :lol: ----ANOTHER YEAR IS ALMOST DONE AND STILL ENJOYING IT :shock: :lol: ---LIVELY
Old 11-29-2007, 09:25 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks LIVELY I try but without all you good guys here there wouldn't be this place

Its the good honest folks like your self that make me want to get up in the morning and come in here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -