bring back 100 items per page or Good By

Old 06-10-2019, 12:24 AM
jcathca2
SHOW GUEST

Default bring back 100 items per page or Good By

just to let the idiots that run this site that is is now no longer tolerable to scroll through all the adds and only view 10 act adds GOOD By ,I will never pay to view a for sale item and you will forever lose a customer to your clientele .
Old 06-10-2019, 03:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

If you use the advanced search option you can choose the items per page on the bottom right corner, options are 20, 50 or 100 items per page

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-14-2019, 04:36 PM
TheCurly1
SHOW GUEST

I can not get over 10 results per page and it simply is not worth it to click and wait for pile of crap to load. I have went to advanced search and changed to 100 but it still is same junk. what a pain.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:46 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

All good here. After I contacted the site by the email (contact us) at the bottom of the page and complained I did not like all the ads coming up and slowing the loading of the page, someone put it back to how it was before. No ads at all on either side of the page and just an open space where there was an ad after 5 ads. (I am a paying member on this site and have sold about 150 items , paying more than $1500 in honor payments.)

I do not really like the scrolling feature they just added recently, because when you want to go back to the main page, you have to keep hitting the back arrow to get it to work. I think you should just have to hit it once and it should go back to the main page instantly. But that's just me. I have emailed the site again about this and they responded, they would look at it.
Old 07-07-2021, 01:44 AM
aquilesopkarg
APPRENTICE

I have went to advanced search and Speed Test changed to 100 but it still is same junk. what a pain.

Last edited by aquilesopkarg; 07-07-2021 at 01:46 AM.