To heat or not . .

Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 AM
coloradoracerguy
SENIOR BUILDER

Hey roadkill, looked for you guys last night but must have missed you! How'd ya do? I was really wishing I could have raced, that's for sure!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:40 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

We got trimmed first round by a couple of thousanths on the tree . . Good race but it's a game of "ticks" . . .

We broke our throttle stop Friday and didn't get it figured out until late Fri afternoon so the first tune pass on Sat morning was a "throw away" . . We set it a little too soft and got nailed on the tree . .

"Rookies" . . !

But Pueblo won big . . Larry Richardson won S/Pro and Clint Fosseco won both Pro and DOT . . . Tough Neighborhood down there!

Shoulda been there, you'd have been supplying the beer!
(Winners buy, y'know)

C'mon down for the State Championships this next weekend . . Look forward to seeing you . .
Old 08-22-2012, 01:05 PM
coloradoracerguy
SENIOR BUILDER

Wish I could, but new trans failed again. I'm done with it, got a buyer for the car and am getting a new one........Will be awhile before whole deal works out, but it's done.................I can't wait!!!