Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 01-08-2012, 05:12 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
one more thing.. take those goofy looking pics down of jason wolf , it really has no relevance to what we are talking about, and has nothing to do with this deal or what we are trying to accomplish, you should do more research before you start posting and thinking you found out some kind of secret identity or something, LOL, Like i said before i am not jason wolf. I dnt blame you for putting forth the effort and speaking your thoughts, so lets move on and try to make gimmethekick feel better about this trade, after all that is one of the reasons for this forum. isnt it.

:roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink:

I GUESS WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR PICTURE TO COME UP IN THE REFLECTION IN THE SIDE GLASS OF YOUR CHEVELLE IN THE VIDEO !!!! :shock:

1:26 ON THE VIDEO :?
Old 01-08-2012, 05:41 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

just like i said,, A bunch of IDIOTS that have so much time in there lives.. I hope you enjoy this thread and it will give you boring ass people something to do the next few .. honestly, i dont care what you all think, and i also think all this is too funny, a bunch of losers surfing the internet trying to prove something.... haha, looking for photos of jason wolfe, anything at all i can find on jason wolfe, hey man, good eye hard bone you found out something else on jason wolfe, on and on with your pathetic b.s. whining and talking.. this forum and the people here are so lame.. you get off point and act like a bunch of high school losers, must be because you are the guys that got picked on so much in high school you now have the ALL mighty internet to hide behind and go after people who are minding there own business.. anyways, you guys have fun putting me down, i dont have to sell my cars, and dont care if they sell or not, i got plenty of $$$$$ to keep me busy.. hell, i might even just delete my account here, then you want have anything to do, Guess it will be time to move on to the next internet victim, whethere theyh did anything wrong or not, it doesnt matter, just which ever is the easiest target...... GROW UP , mind your own business and get a life!!! just plain pathetic!!! lol
Old 01-08-2012, 05:41 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Get your friends to look at the above pic and let's see if it is truly the above Dwarf,munchkin, :!: ''You know Follow the yellow brick road'' :!: :!:

Yeah if you will notice Jason wolfe need's a booster seat to eat at Denny's :!: :!:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

just like i said,, A bunch of IDIOTS that have so much time in there lives.. I hope you enjoy this thread and it will give you boring ass people something to do the next few .. honestly, i dont care what you all think, and i also think all this is too funny, a bunch of losers surfing the internet trying to prove something.... haha, looking for photos of jason wolfe, anything at all i can find on jason wolfe, hey man, good eye hard bone you found out something else on jason wolfe, on and on with your pathetic b.s. whining and talking.. this forum and the people here are so lame.. you get off point and act like a bunch of high school losers, must be because you are the guys that got picked on so much in high school you now have the ALL mighty internet to hide behind and go after people who are minding there own business.. anyways, you guys have fun putting me down, i dont have to sell my cars, and dont care if they sell or not, i got plenty of $$$$$ to keep me busy.. hell, i might even just delete my account here, then you want have anything to do, Guess it will be time to move on to the next internet victim, whethere theyh did anything wrong or not, it doesnt matter, just which ever is the easiest target...... GROW UP , mind your own business and get a life!!! just plain pathetic!!! lol
Well it didnt really take me to long to make the match, about 10 minutes and I did it while I was working on my car so its kinda like multi-tasking. :lol:
We know you have plenty of $$$$$'s, all other peoples. You have a reputation not only here but on a lot of other forums too.
You can spew all the crap you want but like they say "once a liar, always a liar" and you sir are a liar. See you around

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-09-2012, 04:38 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thats it, remove the pics of the Chevelle from your Racespace and edit all your posts... :lol:

Old 01-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Thats it, remove the pics of the Chevelle from your Racespace and edit all your posts... :lol:
Because he does care what everyone thinks.

Got him Forum, nice job.

Scorp
Old 01-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

My friend that picked up the car is standing right here beside me and he says the guy in the pic is the guy he picked up the car from. If you sell a car your responsible for the representation of the car. Not disclosing crucial information is just as bad as lying.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
My friend that picked up the car is standing right here beside me and he says the guy in the pic is the guy he picked up the car from. If you sell a car your responsible for the representation of the car. Not disclosing crucial information is just as bad as lying.
Oh geez, look Jason it was you... :roll:

The other problem Jason's reputation proceeds him, not only on this forum but many others so he has to hide behind alias's so he can keep ripping people off.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I did not Think i needed to reply, I do know who jason wolfe is , from the race track and car shows, i can tell you this my last name isnt wolfe, and i am not the guy you think i am.. name is jason moore, and has been since the day i was born... not the same guy, but good looking out though.. I hope i have resolved any issues on this trade deal, as i dont think i was in the wrong on this deal, and if i didnt disclose everything, its because i did not know everything.
But Chris, he is Jason Moore. If he were Jason Wolfe than the post above would suggest he is a liar, and we know thats not true, don't we?

Scorp
Old 01-09-2012, 03:45 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

O MY O MY :? :? :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -