Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 01-08-2012, 01:05 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Old 01-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I"ll take a few grand for starters since I have already bought everything from a wiring harness to a radiator to steering system.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Get your friends to look at the above pic and let's see if it is truly the above Dwarf,munchkin, :!: ''You know Follow the yellow brick road'' :!: :!:
Dwarf Munchkin?

:lol:

Scorp
Old 01-08-2012, 02:48 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?Jason?

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by mopar1968
Get your friends to look at the above pic and let's see if it is truly the above Dwarf,munchkin, :!: ''You know Follow the yellow brick road'' :!: :!:
Dwarf Munchkin?

:lol:

Scorp
I Realy BELEIVE the Jury is Still out on this 1,.....................?
Later
G :?
Old 01-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

If it isn't him what a coincidence. 2 guys named Jason from the same city with the same shady trade-sales skills. I need to buy a lottery ticket. Whats funny is that his multiple user names are only a couple months old with no honor payments after he admits multiple sales and he tries to convince everyone what an honest guy he is .
Old 01-08-2012, 03:01 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?Jason?

~~~~~~WINNER,WINNER~Chicken DINNER~~~~~~~~~!
Later
G 8)
Old 01-08-2012, 03:07 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

i said I would try and help, but im not just going to throw you a few thousand dollars.. just forget it, i was tryin to help. but your on your own

ONE last thing Gimmethe kick, anytime you feel like making good on Blacking my eye thing, Be a man, and make good on your threats!!! or be all talk and shut your mouth!!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:13 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

and after i try and offer help you want to keep running that your mouth. Its not my fault you WERE TO STUPID OR LAZY TO COME LOOK AT THE CAR YOURSELF.. MAYBE YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON WITH THIS.... DONT TRADE WITHOUT SEEING THE CAR IN PERSON. I POSTED AN AD, YOU OFFERED YOUR CAR SO FAST I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE CAR, YOU WERE READY THE NEXT MORNING TO SEND YOUR BUDDYS TO GET THE CAR.. AND IF YOU CALL THOSE GUYS YOUR FRIENDS ( WHO DONT EVEN CHECK THE CAR OUT) THEN MAYBE YOU NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS..
Old 01-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
and after i try and offer help you want to keep running that your mouth. Its not my fault you WERE TO STUPID OR LAZY TO COME LOOK AT THE CAR YOURSELF.. MAYBE YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON WITH THIS.... DONT TRADE WITHOUT SEEING THE CAR IN PERSON. I POSTED AN AD, YOU OFFERED YOUR CAR SO FAST I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE CAR, YOU WERE READY THE NEXT MORNING TO SEND YOUR BUDDYS TO GET THE CAR.. AND IF YOU CALL THOSE GUYS YOUR FRIENDS ( WHO DONT EVEN CHECK THE CAR OUT) THEN MAYBE YOU NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS..
Ah, the true colors come shining through, funny Jason Wolfe used to shout n caps when he got mad too.
Well here's my last post then I will let the jury decide. If you follow this link and take a look at the red 70 Chevelle that you will notice ...

http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevrolet/...5-454-Now.html

is the same as this video posted by wolferacingHQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYTi2...1&feature=plcp

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-08-2012, 05:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WOW !!!!! NOW WHAT JASON ??? 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -