Another Bend Over From The EPA!!??

Old 12-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
yea dd. thats true lol but what i cant fiqure out is why its always happenning to me!!!!!!!!!!
Because it is all part of the plan. I have pondered my crazy life too... but I would not be who I am, know what I know, or be satisfied any other way. It is all part of the big plan... you would make a crappy "chess-club" guy or a snobby golf player... you are not a "country-club" type of dude. You are OUTLAW. There is not other way for you... not even if you wanted to be someone else... you have paid the price to be YOU... but God paid the price so you could finish with grace. Like me, you have had just the right amount of things happen in life so that you would seek him for answers... God let us live through it all so that we could find him.... but not a minute too soon... nor too late. That is why all these things have happened to you... because when you were younger, you would not have sought him the same; or at all.

Look deeper than the crazy events you lived through... now remember that empty hole that never got filled???? Not enough drugs, booze, women, or the "next crazy thing" was ever good enough... you could try to fill that hole time & time again; but it was like a sieve... nothing could give us just being content... in peace. Until we had enough; then we begin to turn it over to a power greater than us... God. In a nut-shell, this is why I believe these things have happened to you (& me). Scooter
Old 12-23-2011, 03:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

"We are who we are because of where we've been"

------------------
Old 12-24-2011, 03:58 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

damn scooter, you always get me to thinking. i just last evening walked into the house and told my wife god sure has some funny plans for me. he let me live thru being shot at. car wrecks and a horrible bike wreck where i really died twice.ive lived thru drug ods. knive fights and about every other way you can die. and im still here. why..im in pain 24 /7, ive got brain damage and im now crippled up. why in the hell im i still here...when i find out that answer ill be good. your the one who help me start to turning to god for a little help now and then. for that i can do is say thank you. and to let the other guys know you are for real.you seem to know where ive been and got a good idea where im going.thanks brother. dd , ive been thinking about a book. maybe getting a small time writer to ghost write it for me. i hope the statue of limitations has run out on some of my doings.lol but i gotta be the only outlaw in the world who hates a thief!!
Old 12-24-2011, 08:24 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Ken,
Get a pad of paper and just jot down your memories in short story form as they come to ya, like the one ya just told us, what great reading ! Personally I wouldn't care a whit if it was in 'proper English'. What you write here on RJ is the REAL Outlaw Ken, the man.
When you get ready to publish, there are lots of Ebook resources, to build a book available online, Amazon is an example. Ebooks are easier to get a book into the market place, although I'm a paper and ink sorta guy.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:41 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

i had a neighbor call epa on us last summer. said we were pouring used oil out in the woods on my property.they came out and checked our property and found no oil. also the epa guy saw our bikes and hotrods and started talking with us and he told us his son owned a harley dealership in fl. talked about a hour found out the man was a biker in the day.he even told us who called them .so this fall i dug up all his pot plants!!!! bet he didnt call the law this time.
dig up the p[ot plants , no way but they would have been coverd in oil .

then he would have called the EPAlaw. hope he would call
Old 12-28-2011, 04:05 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

what ???
Old 12-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Ken,
Get a pad of paper and just jot down your memories in short story form as they come to ya, like the one ya just told us, what great reading ! Personally I wouldn't care a whit if it was in 'proper English'. What you write here on RJ is the REAL Outlaw Ken, the man.
When you get ready to publish, there are lots of Ebook resources, to build a book available online, Amazon is an example. Ebooks are easier to get a book into the market place, although I'm a paper and ink sorta guy.

hell ya I would read that one! I have a shady past and dug myself out of some deep holes, maybe we can share some notes!

oh yeah, was the weed any good? :wink:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-28-2011, 08:20 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Now THAT's an IDEA and a whole new approach.
Each tell a story in approximately the same date period through the years until the present......IINNNNteresting........

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Old 12-29-2011, 04:25 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

now MR HARBONE, what makes you think i smoked it.lol was it when i put a chair in front of the open fridge door?because i was hungry. or was it when my ass missed the said chair and hit the floor.? lol or was it when i grabbed a long sausage and placed it in a certain place and chased my wife around the kitchen yellin. ive grown up look!!! its big.!!lol
Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

now MR HARBONE, what makes you think i smoked it.lol was it when i put a chair in front of the open fridge door?because i was hungry. or was it when my ass missed the said chair and hit the floor.? lol or was it when i grabbed a long sausage and placed it in a certain place and chased my wife around the kitchen yellin. ive grown up look!!! its big.!!lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -