midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-20-2010, 10:29 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
If this is how racingjunk people treat there paying customers I will call tomorrow and I will be done with racingjunk. I have not done anything and people treat me like this that is fine. I will call them tomorrow and cancel my memberships.
Thats the same thing Jason Brooks did,he couldn't take the heat here and he left alot of unsatisfied people here,the same thing you are doing,I do see a pattern here with what you are doing.

Full of BS and taking people for all he can,and using the kids as an excuse,Jason did the same damn thing
Old 06-20-2010, 10:30 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
No I don't work for Racing Junk,I am here to keep the trolls in line.

I am a CRJ and honor paying member myself
Well I am sorry but I think you went way out of line when you do not have any proof I or my son ever scammed anyone and not even 1 complaint before this. And wheater you like burns or not he will tell u I am nothing like jason.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:33 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

If this is how racingjunk people treat there paying customers I will call tomorrow and I will be done with racingjunk. I have not done anything and people treat me like this that is fine. I will call them tomorrow and cancel my memberships.
Thats the same thing Jason Brooks did,he couldn't take the heat here and he left alot of unsatisfied people here,the same thing you are doing,I do see a pattern here with what you are doing.

Full of BS and taking people for all he can,and using the kids as an excuse,Jason did the same damn thing
Who have I taken? can you tell me that? No you can't. You have 1 person saying the motor was not what it was supposed to be with no proof. that is all you have.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:34 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Also this is why no one can work it out. If it is not pete dogging someone out it is someone else. Everytime I think I am just gonna make it right someone jumps up in my face and starts s with me. Why can't some people just act like adults and see what happens?
You know how to make it right?Get on the phone and talk like Men.Leave the buying and selling to the men.Don't get kids involved,you set your self up here with all this crap.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:37 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Also this is why no one can work it out. If it is not pete dogging someone out it is someone else. Everytime I think I am just gonna make it right someone jumps up in my face and starts s with me. Why can't some people just act like adults and see what happens?
You know how to make it right?Get on the phone and talk like Men.Leave the buying and selling to the men.Don't get kids involved,you set your self up here with all this crap.
I did not get any kids involved he traded with a kid. damn you need to go back and read and get the facts stright. btw I thought that was what I was doing waiting on proof of what the engine was. then yiou start saying i am jason when you do not know me.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:42 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

and tomorrow when you all read this. I know you will all agree with topspprtsman but that is ok. I will not be back on the forum. I very seriously doubt if I will even be back on rj at all. if they will refund what time I have left on my memberships. I know I will not. If they have someone watching the site that acts like that calling people names like that I don't wanna be a part of that. I want to thank the few of you that i have talked to that made sence. You guys made me think today and relize what was right but Topsportsman messed me all up again.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:43 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Someone should call the state on you and have you investigated

Maybe Pete will
Old 06-20-2010, 10:46 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Someone should call the state on you and have you investigated

Maybe Pete will
for what because pete don't like his van or because you are bored because you have to sit here all night and do nothing...lmao u are funny.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:51 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

To all you rl members. I am sorry, I just said today I did not let my temper get away but I did with topsportsman. that is not like me but I did. But I still didn't like pete did. But you guys have a good life and good luck in everything you do in the future. I am done with this. I will not be back. Thanks Again for the support that i did get.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:55 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Ok James hasn't scammed anyone he is an honest man and I/My dad has known him for a good while now and as he may not be perfect like all of us I haven't had any sign that he is a bad person by any means I guess this over the computer talking tells you different from what they really are I guarantee if you took the chance to meet him and his family you'd realize that his family and him are no different than any other family sure they might have their ups and downs but thats like everyone else!! Well that all I have to say and another thing to note while at the dragstrip I traded on some stuff and got more than was supposed to be given to me and I thank them for that and hope this will encourage others to talk to people before jumping to conclusions about them!! And have recieved other items from his cousin heads,pistons/rods,73-87 chevy truck headers and I think him also for giving me that stuff its a real help when you have no where to begin on a vehicle project!!! So there not all bad just because Jason has pissed people off!! JMO and talk to yall later couldn't help but post another comment and I know I will probably have tons of crap in the morning just because I said I'm through with the forum!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -