for 14500.00 id drive there carrying a baseball bat
Old 02-26-2007, 02:35 PM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

paid
Old 02-26-2007, 03:13 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Does ANYONE on this site live close enough to this jerk to pay him a visit :?: I mean come guys enough is enough This jerk has to be in someones backyard .I have even talked to a member of the RJ staff about him at the Bradenton event not much has came of that I see .I have never really done a deal or transaction with this Rip Off artist nor will I ever due to all I have read about him .Maybe its because im a southernboy but if the higher powers to be will not assist us then its up to all of us in the racing community to help our fellow racers out .Im not talking about Vigilanty Justice :twisted: but the thought does cross my mind sometimes .Come on Guys lets put our heads togther :?: & try to put an end to thease THEIVES LIVIN IN OUR BACKYARD the USA
OH YEAH if any of this is mispelled blame it on South :lol:
Old 02-26-2007, 04:21 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HEY---I'M FROM THE NORTH AND CAN'T SPELL HALF THE TIME ops: ops: :lol: :lol: :lol:YES, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE RIPOFF ARTIST :twisted: :twisted:
Old 02-26-2007, 04:42 PM
mitchz
SHOW GUEST

Wow,
I am surprised he hasent been banned from RJ by now,this garbage has been going on for years
Old 02-26-2007, 10:24 PM
jrthone
SENIOR BUILDER

Looks like he got another one.I brought a $550 Nos kit off him 1 year ago.he took my money and ran.I speak to him every week and he keeps spinning the same shit.im gonna keep on the cunt or i will try and pay him a visit.Im from new zealand so its a little hard tho.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:45 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

thanks steve for your return phone call i hope u come clean like u said and sent it because other wise ill keep on posting on rj and hope u sent my engine plates back as well hope this is not BULLSHIT again ha steve email me freight number or freight paper work
Old 02-27-2007, 04:53 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

What is his contact information and do you have copies of the payment you sent him. If it clearly shows his cashing you payment and not sending the product then you can file charges on him from where ever your at.

I hate to say it but if a guy is still waiting for a $500.00 nos system I don't think your motor is on the way.

By posting his real name and address, phone number and anything else may have more power then one would think.

Right now he is hidding behind a screen name and telling you B.S.

I would love to look him up and see what all he ahs been charges with and see if he is on probation now. Nothing like taking someones freedom to get them to pay up.

It's time he is put on public display.... for what he is
Old 02-27-2007, 05:15 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THAT MIGHT BE A VERY GOOD IDEA 8) 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -