The offer to pay full price and have an agent pick it up.

Old 08-06-2022, 08:49 AM
Crazysmoke
SHOW GUEST

Most banks will clear the check after a few days. I think that is the law. If the check comes back a week or so later and bounces you are liable for it. Your account is funded and you think everything is good and you release your product. a week later the check comes back. I have one right now sending extra money and he wants me to take my share out and send him the rest. He sent a check and it is a not good. I'm selling an ultra case 3rd member and I don't think this guy even knows what an Ultra case is.
Old 10-11-2022, 01:43 AM
comp1043
SHOW GUEST

Default Thank you for the information

Guys,
I just wanted to say "Thank you" for the information. I just got contacted by Michael Christopher (michael1christopher12@gmail). Said that he would pay full price, send a cashiers check, and arrange for transport with his transporter. I was suspicious because all of the communications were texts, no phone conversations. I knew that I would have done things totally different, that is why I became suspicious. I was searching this site, and seen his name. You guys (and girls) saved me a lot of grief.
Regards,
Dave