Ericwilkerson the scammer

Old 11-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Hey Synder, well at least I enjoyed hearing your concerns.
Yeah, expect to get slammed on here if you think you might have a little bit of knowledge to share, or pose the mind game threat to anyone's genius manhood.
I tried to lend some adivse on another thread, and wound up becoimg the target for some reason!
Apparently my 21 years duty as as a certified commisioned criminal police detective investigating internet fraud cases with the NM AG's office, the FBI, Interpol, RMIN, and Secret Service tracking down suspects throughout the UK, Australia and Canada mean absolutely nothing to Einsteins like Scorpion with his big bad MBA degree on the wall.
So don't feel preganant Snyder, apparently you are not educated enough or experienced enough to add your two cents in this click either...

Jim

Go ahead Mods... ban me... see if I care... I am now only on here to see what imbecile comments and slams come next...!
Its called sick humor entertainment...
You spelled "becoming" wrong

Scorp
Old 11-25-2009, 05:41 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

I also spelled advice wrong too... but if I keep on trying I too might become a perfect genius like you someday... (God forbid...)
Old 11-25-2009, 06:15 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Synder, well at least I enjoyed hearing your concerns.
Yeah, expect to get slammed on here if you think you might have a little bit of knowledge to share, or pose the mind game threat to anyone's genius manhood.
I tried to lend some adivse on another thread, and wound up becoimg the target for some reason!
Apparently my 21 years duty as as a certified commisioned criminal police detective investigating internet fraud cases with the NM AG's office, the FBI, Interpol, RMIN, and Secret Service tracking down suspects throughout the UK, Australia and Canada mean absolutely nothing to Einsteins like Scorpion with his big bad MBA degree on the wall.
So don't feel preganant Snyder, apparently you are not educated enough or experienced enough to add your two cents in this click either...

Jim

Go ahead Mods... ban me... see if I care... I am now only on here to see what imbecile comments and slams come next...!
Its called sick humor entertainment...

What ?...why you bringing me into this Bullchit ??..if you got a Beef with Scorp take it up with him on a PM......but don't bring this site or innocent people into your pissing match...

i am not into banning people for giving opinion's or being smartasses....just try to have a little respect for innocent people not invloved in your pissing match...me or this site has done you No harm......

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

oh no he did'nt?!?!?!?!?!
been awhile since we have had to break out the popcorn. gotta warn ya newbies, some of the boys on here play rough... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-25-2009, 06:37 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Sorry Brian, I didn't know that would appear to be directed at you. I guess I haven't learned my way around this forum good enough yet...?

Like I just said on the other thread, I am going to stop right here and apologize for getting frustrated over what I took as undeserving slams for no reason whenI was just trying to help out. I will be the first to chill out and start over... So, I'm sorry for pissing anyone off, as two wrongs don't make a right!

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable turkey day... Jim
Old 11-25-2009, 06:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry Brian, I didn't know that would appear to be directed at you. I guess I haven't learned my way around this forum good enough yet...?

Like I just said on the other thread, I am going to stop right here and apologize for getting frustrated over what I took as undeserving slams for no reason whenI was just trying to help out. I will be the first to chill out and start over... So, I'm sorry for pissing anyone off, as two wrongs don't make a right!

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable turkey day... Jim
its all Good Jim...thanks for being a part of the Site..your input and experience in law enforcement is an asset to us all here on the site.

and i can't spell either..they have just learned to over look me after 7 years...lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-25-2009, 06:46 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Forums like this and others need more people like you DRTRCR22 that actually want to help people with scammers. I bought something off of Yellow Bullet a few years ago. I posted on their forum to get help. Guess what.. I had more people telling me how dumb I was for buying the part instead of actually helping me with my situation. Its amazing how quick people are to criticize. At first of course it made me mad. But then looking at all the other posts by the people criticizing me I saw that they do that to everyone. Then it was just funny to see what they said next. You see I am going to go into work next week and talk to Eric for the first time. Erics the guy this post was started about originally. But because of another internet guru that bought a truck from Eric. Then took it home and wasnt happy with it and decided to bitch on here about him. Just in case anybody forgot what all this is really about because of all the "helpers" on this thread. Im going to talk to him because he is a real person. Not print on a screen. Good job to all the real people trying to get scammers busted.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:53 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Cool looking car bjuice. Do you have a place to look at anymore pix of it?
Old 11-25-2009, 07:16 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

I hear ya Synder... I am with you aon all that...

Now be careful approaching Eric, that he doesn't go "postal" on you if he thinks you are tracking him down! Play it cool while trying get more information from him...

BTW... is this Bryan Snyder, from Snyder Racing who sells circle track parts on eBay?
If so, I have bought several things from you he past couple years, and enjoy doing busines with you. Got your calling card floating around here somewhere...? Will need it again soon...

Thanks for your input, and hang in there... Jim Boutelle
Old 11-25-2009, 07:27 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by snyderracing
Cool looking car bjuice. Do you have a place to look at anymore pix of it?
===============================================

looks like you'r going from smartass to asskissing :lol:

You sure get your undies in a bunch in a hurry,
you should read and listen instead,
ya might learn something.

Go ahead and give me some more crap, cause you sure are full of it. :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -