Old 03-08-2008, 06:09 PM
pitprincess
CRAFTSMAN

Default 'The Maumelle Diamant' will return to second season with AMP

'The Maumelle Diamant' will return to second season with AMP Series

AMP Series
www.ampseries.com
March 8, 2008

Alexander, Ark--Thirty-three year old Shane Diamant has announced his intent to run with the AMP Series during 2008

The Maumelle, Arkansas native finished 13th in the 2007 AMP Series standings and is well known throughout dirt ovals in his native state.

Shane will pilot the #76 Late Model on the series this season. Diamant has previously competed in the MARS and SUPR series and picked up nights among the AMP Series last season.
Diamant stated’ ‘I like having a place close to race, and the low cost in travel by racing at home. I enjoy being able to race in front of my fan’s that help fill the seats on race nights. Many of the tracks we race at I’ve been racing on for years and enjoy’. He went on to say, this years economy may play a roll in the factor of travel for many race teams, but he planned to be in the mixture of the fast competition that frequents the AMP field.

We are happy to see the Diamant team returning to another season with the AMP Series commented Hudson. ‘Shane raced with our teams last season and he is always a great contender on race nights’. He knows many of the race teams and he is well respected for his talent on and off the tracks.

During last season we knew Shane wouldn't be able to attend some scheduled events. Since that time Julie and Shane have give birth to their first child 'Baby Sam' and we welcome Team Diamant and baby Sam to the series again this season.

Shane would like to thank his wife Julie and baby Sam along with the full crew and partners that will help him find victory lane this season:
Big 7 Trucking, JRE Engines, Cabot Automotive, Moonlight Graphics and Green & Chapman, Inc.
For more information on Shane Diamant or the AMP Series, please log onto www.ampseries.com

AMP Series would like to thank our Marketing Partners and encourage all racer, fans and friends to visit with them during the 2008 race season.

The “Official Graphics” of the AMP Series, www.racewrapz.com : Blue Ridge Trailers, Inc. www.blueridgeliftgate.com Team GRT, Larry Shaw Racing, Mike McNay DBA – SnapOn Tool’s, Smiley’s Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Duralite Wheels, Wulff Pumps, Smith Towing, William Gould Racing, Race on Driving Experience, Kenny Morden Racing, Luvracing.com ,Clampedup.com