forced to purchase a dealer package

Old 04-18-2013, 03:23 AM
vette54
SHOW GUEST

Default forced to purchase a dealer package

I have many nice cars and joined racingjunk to search for other cars and parts not to mention I could run up to 5 ads with the membership,I really enjoyed that part since I met some really cool people on there and was offered quite a few trades and even though I didn't do many it was fun talking about the cars.I am a used car dealer and deal in daily drivers of which I never advertise on here but my car collection is my hobby and something I enjoy a lot..My question is how many people on here have been forced or approached to become a dealer and forced to pay extremely high fees because someone makes a complaint or so they say..I have paid my fee's and paid honor payments even though I have yet to have sold a car on here for cash and I'm sure you are all sick of looking at my same cars over and over...Well I have vented and I am barred from using my account so now I will just stop in from time to time to look at everyones cars and try to buy one every now and then. I have one more thing to say since I am in business why would RJ not want to keep collecting my money as a regular member ...GREED
Old 04-19-2013, 07:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vette54
I have many nice cars and joined racingjunk to search for other cars and parts not to mention I could run up to 5 ads with the membership,I really enjoyed that part since I met some really cool people on there and was offered quite a few trades and even though I didn't do many it was fun talking about the cars.I am a used car dealer and deal in daily drivers of which I never advertise on here but my car collection is my hobby and something I enjoy a lot..My question is how many people on here have been forced or approached to become a dealer and forced to pay extremely high fees because someone makes a complaint or so they say..I have paid my fee's and paid honor payments even though I have yet to have sold a car on here for cash and I'm sure you are all sick of looking at my same cars over and over...Well I have vented and I am barred from using my account so now I will just stop in from time to time to look at everyones cars and try to buy one every now and then. I have one more thing to say since I am in business why would RJ not want to keep collecting my money as a regular member ...GREED
Didnt this happen to you before under the ID "macks01" :?:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

If you are a business and got caught twice now, then I can not see why you are complaining, you were caught, twice...
:?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-19-2013, 03:56 PM
vette54
SHOW GUEST

What you don't know and probley never will is I do these cars for fun and I didn't get caught at anything since I didn't do anything wrong..I am guilty however of being able to afford more than one car or truck at a time since I build them I always have a few..This is America I'm sure and you or racing junk can not control what I can or can't have and as for the site I paid to join the site and am entitled to the same perks as anyone else and I didn't pay honor payments as macks01 because I didn't feel I should when all I ever did was make a couple trades but I have been making them this time without a single cash sale..I think that the people who operate this site notice I have quite a few nice cars and just want a piece of my pie...take it for what its worth if I was making money on here I would not have a problem paying extra but the truth is I paid to join and thats what its about.....
Old 04-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vette54
What you don't know and probley never will is I do these cars for fun and I didn't get caught at anything since I didn't do anything wrong..I am guilty however of being able to afford more than one car or truck at a time since I build them I always have a few..This is America I'm sure and you or racing junk can not control what I can or can't have and as for the site I paid to join the site and am entitled to the same perks as anyone else and I didn't pay honor payments as macks01 because I didn't feel I should when all I ever did was make a couple trades but I have been making them this time without a single cash sale..I think that the people who operate this site notice I have quite a few nice cars and just want a piece of my pie...take it for what its worth if I was making money on here I would not have a problem paying extra but the truth is I paid to join and thats what its about.....
I would love to be able to have a "collection" of cars like you have but you are still a business, correct?
Is this not your website for your business where you sell collector cars?

http://kool-rides.net/Home.html

It says right on your site and I quote:
Welcome to MACKS AUTO/ HOTRODS N HARLEYS the world's choice for classic or custom cars purchase. Our friendly associates will help you find the car you want at a price you can afford. Our years of experience and commitment to quality have earned us thousands of loyal customers throughout the United States

You may not have sold a car on RJ but you do run an actual place where you sell collector cars. So if you are a dealer, and thats obvious, then RJ asked you to buy a dealer package

So I do not see where you can sit here and slam RJ on their on forum for doing their job?

I am not busting your balls, just stating the obvious.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-21-2013, 04:06 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Looks like you have 2 businesses to me. Are these both registered businesses? If so, you need a business account.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:03 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

As usual, I have no dog in this fight. After reading the first post & then all the others below it, I totally agree with Harbone. Vette54: this is America, so pay your taxes & fees like the others... man I don't feel sorry for you.

Hypocrite: "one more thing to say since I am in business why would RJ not want to keep collecting my money as a regular member ...GREED"

Love this one: "I paid to join the site and am entitled to the same perks as anyone else and I didn't pay honor payments as macks01 because I didn't feel I should when all I ever did was make a couple trades"

Greed???? You want all the perks; but don't want to pay anything??
Old 04-23-2013, 06:38 PM
vette54
SHOW GUEST

Default reply to whoever

I was going to try and explain my problem to those of you who remarked but you are only gonna see it one way so why bother...I have been paying honor payments to stay on this site but I'm not only getting off here but hotrod hotline as well since these folks can't appreciate the money I do spend with them on both sites....
Old 04-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

These are your quotes below. You ARE a dealer right?? Sounds like this has been an issue on a few occasions as Harbone mentioned... I could really care less... I am not a dealer. I do know that buisness requires a partnership.

So if you say:

"I am guilty however of being able to afford more than one car or truck at a time since I build them I always have a few.." "I am a used car dealer".... "I think that the people who operate this site notice I have quite a few nice cars".... etc....

But you are not really making any money here:

"if I was making money on here I would not have a problem paying"

But RJ should appreciate the money you spend here???

"these folks can't appreciate the money I do spend with them on both
sites
...."

1. Be clear. You are making some money. Ad's/classified's help make this possible. Without them, you would not have trades or sales from here... or anywhere else. Leads are not always free.

2. You don't want to be treated as a "dealer"... but you are one. PICK.

3. You want the benefits of adverting & marketing, but you do not want to help pay for it... is that right???

4. If I understand you correctly, you think RJ & other sites should spoon-feed you leads/deals to make transactions; but do not want responsibility to help with costs to do so. In America, we call this "buisness partnerships"...

Another something-for-nothing story.... that is my opinion. This site is always ATTACKED by these reoccurring victims. We stick up for this great site around here too... that is why you do not sympathy here.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:36 PM
vette54
SHOW GUEST

Default reply to nobody

Nothing is free as I said before I have been paying honor payments as well as my subscription fees so if you think I am not paying my way you are far from right..This is a great site and I admit it helps a lot of folks as well as the friendships it creates...So remember read the book before you judge