problem resolved

Old 04-08-2008, 07:56 AM
ocalafl
SHOW GUEST

Default problem resolved

It sucks getting taken when buying stuff online. it really hurts when the only income i have is from my military paycheck, which isn't much to begin with. i fight for the rights of people like Frank to say whatever they want(1st Ammendment), even if all they tell are lies. anyway, here's the details.

I ordered a product called Zoopseal from Frank Nadvit on Racingjunk.com. In his add, he stated the product was "Brand New". When I received the product yesterday, it was not new, but used with half of the bottles empty or near empty. all i asked was that he send me my money order back, and i would return his "Brand New" product. He wrote back saying it was new and he has pictures. Well, i have pictures as well, that are current, showing empty or near empty products.... Please be carefull when dealing with him. i have had numerous great deals on Racingjunk and met some great people on here, too bad there's always someone out there trying to take advantage of others...if your interested in any of his other adds or things for sale, make sure you check it out thoroughly before buying.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:03 AM
ocalafl
SHOW GUEST

i know i don't have many posts, just never really needed to post about anything.

it seems that Franks son was the one using Daddy's account. I got a call from Frank Sr. and everything has been straightened out. received my money order back, and sent the product back to Jr.