Corey Baker Scammer

Old 01-13-2013, 07:14 PM
art147
SHOW GUEST

Default Corey Baker Scammer

I bought a set of headers, not only LISTED as fitting a 1969 Camaro, but personally CONFIRMED by Corey Baker himself (the seller) when I spoke with him prior to making the purchase. When I received the parts & attempted to apply them... they did not fit; not even close. I called and spoke to him letting him know they did NOT fit! I had no use for them if they were not for a 69 and I wanted to send them back & get my money back. He said that he bought them from another guy & was told that's what they were for. He said he would call me back that day.

Yeah, well, it's been three weeks. NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR WHAT HE SOLD ON THIS SITE! He hasn't called back, he won't pick up the phone when I try to call, and he won't return messages I leave. I don't have the right headers, don't have my cash, and he's a liar.

I would NOT recommend dealing with this guy. He's not a man of his word, doesn't know what he's selling, and basically…. he's just another crook!
Old 01-14-2013, 04:45 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default look for a part number

look for a part number and maybe post them and try to recoop some $$$ still crappy to do that. :x second hand information is alot of times fact but you should have been told it was > second hand info. good luck and hope the year gets better. carma likes to arrive when unexpected maybe you should remind him :lol: that when carma arrives think of you!!!!! :lol: what an a$$ to do you tha way
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

YEP....I F......ING hate it when they say ( bought them from another guy & was told that's what they were for.) thats why i ask what they fit, before, i say what i need them for, but if he had them posted, that they fit your 69. thats Pretty shitty, he should refund ya, but i bet he never sends ya a message or calls, ya. all ya can do is find out what they really fit, anf try to resale them. good luck.. that suks