Scammed by Nuttymnm (Mike McConnell-Two Rivers, Wisconsin)

Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 PM
hubcap63
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammed by Nuttymnm (Mike McConnell-Two Rivers, Wisconsin)

I was scammed by Mike McConnell known as Nuttymnm from Two Rivers, Wisconsin. I advertised on Racing Junk looking for an engine block. Mike contacted me by telephone stating he had parts and would send them out when he received a money order from me for $440 U.S. We had several telephone conversations and emails, I reached him by telephone 5 times. I was talking to him the day after he cashed the money order and said he would mail parts next day, that was June 5th. He has not answered a telephone call or email since that date. I have tried to call him daily and have sent many emails.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:02 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

WELL,HOLLY CRAP.THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STILL AT IT..I HAD A RUN IN WITH HIM ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO.YOU NEED TO CALL THE TWO RIVERS POLICE DEPT.AND ASK FOR MIKE (OR MAYBE PETER) MAGINTIE. HE KNOWS OF MIKE McCONNELL VERY WELL FROM WHEN I PRESSED CHARGES ON HIM.I THOUGHT HE HAD BEEN BOOTED FROM HERE BACK THEN.TELL OFFICER MIKE THAT RAY MORRIS FROM CHELESA OKLAHOMA SAYS,HELLO,IF YOU NEED ANY INFO GIVE ME A SHOUT.I MAY STILL HAVE HIS DIRECT LINE NUMBER HERE SOMEWARE.THIS MIKE MCcONNELL HAS BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAS BEEN CONVICTED NUMEROUS TIMES..I MAY STILL HAVE HIS POLICE REPORT HERE ALSO.ANY WAY GOOD LUCK AND GIVE MIKE A CALL
Old 07-16-2009, 08:08 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

HERE YOU GO..CALL OFFICER PETER McGINTY AT two rivers police dept.at DISPATCH 920-686-7200 OR OFFICE 920-793-5509 HIS E-MAIL [email protected] if you need ant thing else please just give me a call ...918-694-9099 YEP THATS RIGHT I AM NOT SCARED TO POST MY TELE NUMBER..I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS NUTTYMAN...COME AND GET IT,JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU LAST TIME..I GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU..AND I BET SO WILL THIS GUY.YOUUUU KNOW ONE OF THESE DAYS SOMEBODY IS GONNA SHOW UP ON YOUR DOOR AND KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT.I CANT BELIEVE IT HASNT HAPPEDEN YET..
Old 08-02-2009, 11:56 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

This guy is from my local track, but he won't even show his face down there anymore because so many people around here want to bash his melon in. He is a piece of garbage thief and a loser. If there is anything I can do to help you out in recovering your $$$ just let me know. I'm local enough that I may be able to help you out somehow. Rick 920-834-2442
Old 08-02-2009, 04:05 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Rick,that is a stand up thing to do.i delt with mike some time ago,and now i know of several people that have been scammed by him,soo now every chance, i post the name and number of the police man that got my money back,thanks ray
Old 08-03-2009, 10:51 AM
txracedad
SHOW GUEST

Dang!!! This guy never learns. He tried to screw me on a BZ motor and when I finally got him to send it after months (cops involved) he sent me a total piece of junk. that was almost two years ago!!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:24 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well, my son used to run a jr. and we had our share of issues getting screwed as well. I luckily never had a run in with him back then. Good thing---I'd probably still be in jail. I hate to see people get screwed over like this. I seriously can't believe that someone hasn't put this guy in a wheelchair yet!!!! I've heard story after story over the last several years on this guy. I thought stealing was against the law-----Y is he not in jail I wonder?????
Old 08-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...mike+mcconnell

Old 08-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

If you look at the Trekie closely, I believe his forehead is that way from having a Goodyear Terra tire land on him (that must have really hurt).