MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
wise choice

are you saying leave it be?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

yes i would leave it and try it out 1st..make sure you track where your going thru the traps ( rpm's) and if you can have someone video tape your rear tires when you launch just to see how much wheel spin is going on..

Many times gearing charts,formulas etc...call for the lower gear in relation to the plug in factors such as what rpm you wantring to turn,weight of car,tire height,tranny ratio's and whatever else.....just remember all this is perfect senerio factors...there is no way to tell how someone's car will react......with that said the charts etc might call for a 5.13 or 5.56 or whatever but the 4.56 might be quicker beacuse of softer tire hit = less spin= quicker 60 ft's= quicker et's

being that a 4.56 is in the car now..TRY IT.

Sort of like those Big head flow advertisments....it doesn't mean your stuff will run better with them..

i know i typed a book but i hope it helps explain

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

sounds good to me. i hadnt planned on any changes till i ran it with the way i work chances are good that if it dont break i wont fix it :lol: