Did you just buy or sell a car? It's time! TRANSPORT TIME!

Old 01-07-2009, 09:41 AM
tnsauthority
SHOW GUEST

Default Did you just buy or sell a car? It's time! TRANSPORT TIME!

Happy New Year fellow car enthusiasts! Some of you may be in the process of buying or selling your car and I would like to introduce myself to you and offer my services. I have been a car buff ever since I was a teenager and have bought and sold many classics over the years. I have shipped and had cars delivered from all over the country and all over the world. I have developed a strong network of licensed and insured carriers and have access to transporters all over the country. I have launched a new business, Transport Time, and can now assist you or your buyers in your transport needs. You can be certain that I will treat your transport needs as if they were my own and offer you the best service at the fairest price possible. I can usually get your vehicle picked up within 24 hours if needed. Please check out my website, www.transporttime.com and forward it to any car buddies you have who you think could use my services. Thanks to all. Lets make it a great 2009!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

This forum is not for you to advertise for free tnsauthority!

Start your own site and advertise there!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:02 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by KKC
This forum is not for you to advertise for free tnsauthority!

Start your own site and advertise there!
X2... give RJ some $$$ if you want to advertise :wink:
Old 01-09-2009, 12:13 PM
badfast57
SHOW GUEST

Default transpotation

:lol: hey guys and girls if you have something sold and need it shipped these guys wee great. they were priced very good and responded right away.