SALE ITEMS ARE NOT MOVING

Old 01-30-2008, 12:18 PM
SPEEDNEEDS1
SENIOR BUILDER

Default SALE ITEMS ARE NOT MOVING

Is it just my parts or is it everyone else slow on selling????? Before christmas things sold good, but after the first of the year, when it is supposed to pick up the bottom fallls out, why??????
Old 01-30-2008, 12:32 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Give it a month .. tax season ! Thats how it is every year
Old 01-30-2008, 12:41 PM
SPEEDNEEDS1
SENIOR BUILDER

I have sold parts on here for years and it has never been this bad. Nobody is even looking and thats a 1st....
Old 01-30-2008, 01:59 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

I just withdrew my Dealership acct. Just wasnt paying for itself. i will be watching and if I see things picking I will activate it again. My business is good everywhere but here. Dont know why :?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by SPEEDNEEDS1
I have sold parts on here for years and it has never been this bad. Nobody is even looking and thats a 1st....
not to sound like a smart a$$...but this has been a 1st time in many years we have been at Full fledge War,with oil being at an all time high,foreclosures at record highs....we ( USA ) are on the edge of a recession...economy SUCKS Big time...
So why is anyone surprised at slow moving sales. things are not moving like times of old,,yes you still have big sponorsed racers and die hard racers that have extra cash buying things..but thats about it...

a good example of how bad it is: Even after the feeable economy stimlulas package "W" Passed...and with the the anouncment that the FEDS has cut intrest rates another 1/4 percent...and the STOCK MARKET AND DOW STILL CLOSES 32 POINTS DOWN TODAY ?

You tell me its not bad...when you cannot give free money away...

think about it ?

i say put your cars and good parts up and wait for better days.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
lanham
MASTER BUILDER

Default agree

I agree with Bjuice.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:44 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Our Business is still suprisingly strong, just not on RJ at the moment. We will ride it out and when it picks back up, and it will eventually pick back up, we will do our Dealer acct. again and keep on trucking. Oh yeah, Bjuice, I was in IRMO last week, went just outside your neck of the woods on my way to Atlanta to pick up our HANS Stuff.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default Do You Know Why Everything is Slow

Do Yall know why everything is Slow..Its Because of these Scammers on here..And if you look they have been more scammers in the past year than it was 2 years ago..And people is getting Scared because they are afraid that they will get ripped off..And racingjunk should stop that before they build a Account..But you can if you been on here long enough then you will know who is a scammer or not..But you take these New People that never been on here before and i bet you that they will be the one to get ripped off..because they dont know what to look at as far as a Scammer...But thats why people is getting afraid to buy anything on here..But i think its Bull $hit People ripping other people off..and they dont know how it is to take someones hard earn money that they worked for but it pisses me off way they do you know....
Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by daddylynch
Our Business is still suprisingly strong, just not on RJ at the moment. We will ride it out and when it picks back up, and it will eventually pick back up, we will do our Dealer acct. again and keep on trucking. Oh yeah, Bjuice, I was in IRMO last week, went just outside your neck of the woods on my way to Atlanta to pick up our HANS Stuff.
why didn't you call me ?.next time you come thru you better holler at me ..i would like to see ya.

tell wife and kids i said Hello.

Brian- "bjuice"

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-30-2008, 07:02 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by daddylynch
why didn't you call me ?.next time you come thru you better holler at me ..i would like to see ya.

tell wife and kids i said Hello.

Brian- "bjuice"
PM me your phone # again :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -