Has anyone else had a bad experience with Naylor Racing??

Old 12-28-2012, 05:49 PM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Rabbit - Nothing personal here just a few questions.

At the beginning were you not the one that asked me to show PROOF.

When the Naylor invoice was posted were you not the 1st one to say "It says model #1100+hp".

Everything I have said on here, I have backed up with PROOF.

Don't you think it is time Jimmy Naylor backed up all his inconsistent BS with PROOF?
Old 12-29-2012, 06:19 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Anyone who advertises/sales on Racing Junk who is not a reputable engine builder/businessman and does not stand behind their work should be banned. O True O False

Jimmy Naylor are you a Reputable Engine Builder/Businessman that stands behind your work? O YES O NO
Old 12-29-2012, 11:03 AM
proactionheads
SHOW GUEST

http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.racingjunk.com/ui/4/77/28976774-446.jpg[/img]
http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.racingjun....jpg[/img]
http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.racingjun....jpg[/img]
Old 12-29-2012, 11:06 AM
proactionheads
SHOW GUEST

Will post dyno sheet, pictures of work and invoices once I can figure out how to upload them to this site.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:14 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by proactionheads
Will post dyno sheet, pictures of work and invoices once I can figure out how to upload them to this site.
[email protected] email them to me I can do it
Old 12-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I see there are many variables in this process & how results can vary- like Wabb sited. I also hear of almost every major build taking longer than anticipated too. But to me, it is a principle issue....

Billy started out pretty patient here; but got agitated by responses (or lack thereof) from the builder who can only offer statements like Billy is a "Bitcher" or complain about the great of a deal Billy got. Who cares how good of a deal he got???? He wanted what he was told he would get.... what he paid for. I assume the Builder is a big boy; maybe he shouldn't of offered the great deal in the first place??? Naylor shouldn't complain about what he CHOSE TO DO.

Billy has not done anything wrong here. He is not guilty of a capital punishment.... he paid the agreed price for something he was promised & expected it. I have asked this a few times... I mean this in all humility.... am I missing something here? Billy was asked to post proof.. he did. He has explained each issue... does not seem unreasonable to me??? Naylor has been defensive & insulting to Billy from the start. Perhaps Naylor is among the RACE MOTOR GODS & is exempt from regular business ethics???
Old 12-30-2012, 06:13 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
If You Are Going To Volunteer To Post For People, You Should Do It In a Timely Manner!!

As You Can See, There Are Many Of Us Asking Questions Of Jimmy Naylor/Pro Action Heads/Naylor Racing That He Owes Us Answers To!!!

Our Patience Is Already Wearing Very Thin With NAYLOR, Now With YOU As Well!!!!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:54 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mrmopar622
If You Are Going To Volunteer To Post For People, You Should Do It In a Timely Manner!!

As You Can See, There Are Many Of Us Asking Questions Of Jimmy Naylor/Pro Action Heads/Naylor Racing That He Owes Us Answers To!!!

Everyone understands you are frustrated but being a dick to Hammertime isn't going to get anything resolved. He offered to help Naylor get his stuff posted to show their side of the story. All he can do is wait to get it and post it just as soon as he can. Just the same as people posted info up for you as they got it and could.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:37 AM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

What shawnp said....

Question....has is been down the track yet? That would really tell the tale. As stated repeatedly before, we don't race dyno's and they're all different.

Here's an example...a guy I know has had a 968hp 565 and a 1101hp 588 from the same big name engine builder, dyno'd by them and he has the sheets. The car is a swing arm dragster, 1870lbs, and ran a best of 7.81 @ 171 at about 7800ft DA with the 565 and 7.61 @ 174, similar air, same track with the 588. Personally I think it should of picked up more than .2 and 3 mph for an additional 130hp and an additional $5k.......is it the dyno, the car, the combo, or just high expectations?

That being said, I wouldn't expect to get 1100hp for 12k regardless of what was said, written or assumed.....some smokin deals are just that, smoke......
Johnny
Old 12-30-2012, 08:53 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mrmopar622

I haven't seen it yet ... no reason to be a asshole to me ... Although a phone call with Naylor puts the other side of the story together ..
there is always 2 sides to the story and the truth but I still stand behind Id have zero issues of sending someone to him if they were close.

I dont race dyno's and apparently you think we should ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -