Whats my car worth?

Old 10-13-2010, 04:32 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Default Whats my car worth?

Can anyone maybe tell me what my car is worth.Look at my profile and I have some pics and videos.Im trying to trade for a motorcycle and the very few good offers i got are too far from me or once i tell them what car still needs they dont seem interested.Im looking for even trade for a bike big enough for me and mama.Something like a silverado,vstar,warrior,valkryie,etc.Im thinking 4000-5000 range.Is that too much?My car needs work but all of motor is new,etc.Any advice is appreciated.Thanks,Randy.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:59 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Randy,
This is my opinion only but race cars are a little hard to sell especially tubbed because the audience is not as big as selling street cars. Although it looks like your car could be a pro street car from the pics. Not knowing what all your car still needs to finish it's still a Firebird. I think if you find the right guy you should expect anywhere from 5 to 7,000.00 easy.
Again my opinion only. Curious to see what other guys say. I'd love to see that in my garage.
Good luck with the sale
Old 10-14-2010, 03:14 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks Vince.I was thinking that price range but didnt want to go to high.If I could find someone with a 5000 dollar bike i would trade.Ive got some offers to trade even for a 3500 or so bike but they are to small for me and mamma to ride.Main thing my car needs is cosmetic,body work and so on.Thanks again buddy.