How have any of you guys done racing so far this season?

Old 10-10-2011, 02:13 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Well I just can't leave well enough alone. Finally bought a tighter converter and gonna pick it up on my way down to a race in Fl. this weekend. Plans are to put it in Friday morning and race with 1 small stage of NOS Saturday. Hope it goes well or I'll be bringing my parts back in a bucket!
Anybody near Bithlo, Fl. come on over and watch the race Saturday and Sunday.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds good to me Wabb. It's in your blood... tough to loose your roots man.

I hope you nail it & take no mercy on the competition... you will have a better mouse-trap too.

Until then, may God grant you safe travels, favor & no troubles, all with a stone cold clear mind. I hope you OWN THIS WEEKEND... perhaps it will restore your nerves about your place in racing mud. It may be not be much, but you are the best damn mud racer I have ever known or talked to. Go out there & make this a weekend to remember forever... ROCK THAT TRACK.

Scoot
Old 10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Racing

Well Made the Trip to 131 Martin,MICHIGAN.Nice Facility,Got to Meet up with Mike(BEAST).He sure made me feel at Home,went a few rds.I will look forrward to a Return Trip!
THANKS for the Help MIKE!

Looks Like I'm NOT Done Yet,.............?Anyone going to the HOLLOWEEN Classic @ Norwalk?If YES,Please come and LOOK me up?Not sure when we are leaving Yet?Since its a 8-Day DEAL.Probably leave Tuesday Night or EARLY Weds Morning,so I can Hit the WEDS Gamblers Race.
Hope to MEET Up with Some of you Guys?
Later
G 8)
Old 10-10-2011, 04:29 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Racing

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Well Made the Trip to 131 Martin,MICHIGAN.Nice Facility,Got to Meet up with Mike(BEAST).He sure made me feel at Home,went a few rds.I will look forrward to a Return Trip!
THANKS for the Help MIKE!

Looks Like I'm NOT Done Yet,.............?Anyone going to the HOLLOWEEN Classic @ Norwalk?If YES,Please come and LOOK me up?Not sure when we are leaving Yet?Since its a 8-Day DEAL.Probably leave Tuesday Night or EARLY Weds Morning,so I can Hit the WEDS Gamblers Race.
Hope to MEET Up with Some of you Guys?
Later
G 8)
Thanks Greg. It was nice to have time to hang out and talk after we were done for the day.
I had a good time also that day, car ran real good, just the guy driving drove like it was the first race of the year instead of the last. ops:
Old 10-18-2011, 03:50 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

A short vid. from last weekend in Fl. Don't laugh to bad at my passes. I hate going to a race not prepared. I put a new converter in Thursday night and hooked up my nos at the track Friday. This was the first time I ever went down the track with it on (a 200 shot speed tech fogger with a 6 point spread -10* with VP Q16 fuel. I did hit it in the field to check the plugs one time before the race) I gotta get a little higher gear 'cause as you can see it was wound up a little. I had the front and rear shocks set to tight. Track didn't hook very well because it was to dry and sandy, but it's my fault for not getting off my butt and having my truck dialed in a long time ago.
Check me out at 28 sec. and at 1:47. (I ended up 5th)
Check out Rajun Cajun at 1:03. (he got 2nd)

http://www.youtube.com/user/JarHeadRacing
Old 10-18-2011, 05:46 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Looks like a ROCKIN' GOOD TIME Rabbit
I know you had fun anyway!
Old 10-18-2011, 06:12 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MAN RABBIT--that 300 horse vette engine really comes on good :lol: :lol:

NICE RUN -EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T SET UP COMPLETELY 8)
Old 10-30-2011, 08:24 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default New way to loose.

Found a new way to loose a race last nite.Going into the secound round of a 5.70 index race,had a hour between rounds and the car was cold.Decided to warm it up , and the motor started making strange noise's,almost like a rod or broken rocker.This is what i found after I got it in the trailer.Couldn't make the call for the next round.

Glad it was just the header I guess,valve cover leaking last week as you can see on the header next to the one that broke.WOW !!! ops:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:29 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Metal fatigue. Need more support ?
Ain't racin' FUUUUNNN ?!!!!!

Old 10-30-2011, 09:43 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default header's

Could be support problem. The first two tubes are slip tubes to fit around the steering shaft.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -