Trying to sell a enclosed trailer any ideas?

Old 02-18-2011, 02:19 PM
race88
SHOW GUEST

Default great ideas

Ok Im understanding some of your ideas that are being said. As for the trade value higher I stating that if your trailer is worth 6500 and my trailer is worth 16500 I would trade for your trailer and 10,000 cash is what point I have been trying to make. Im just looking to down size to a smaller enclosed or just sale right out for cash which is the best way. I like honest people so anything that anyone says will not get under my skin.. This trailer is like new really is I havent used it but maybe 12 times and only pulled 10 miles from house etc.. I would like to add more pictures but I would need to become a paid member and I love this site but I feel the membership fee is pretty high unless I was on here making a living selling stuff in which thats not the case. Thanks for all replys
Old 02-18-2011, 03:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: great ideas

Originally Posted by race88
Ok Im understanding some of your ideas that are being said. As for the trade value higher I stating that if your trailer is worth 6500 and my trailer is worth 16500 I would trade for your trailer and 10,000 cash is what point I have been trying to make. Im just looking to down size to a smaller enclosed or just sale right out for cash which is the best way. I like honest people so anything that anyone says will not get under my skin.. This trailer is like new really is I havent used it but maybe 12 times and only pulled 10 miles from house etc.. I would like to add more pictures but I would need to become a paid member and I love this site but I feel the membership fee is pretty high unless I was on here making a living selling stuff in which thats not the case. Thanks for all replys
betcha if you paid the membership fee posted more pics and sold the trailer you wouldn't think it was such a high fee on the membership.. :roll: ...just a Hunch of mine...
Also this day and time 13k for a trailer for a Hobbie is not chump change to many folks out here this day and time.. with that said people with Money will buy your trailer but understand they can afford to be picky...so guess where this Buyer goes ?..you guessed it..the place where he gets ton of information ( and red carpet treatment) of what they are wanting to buy.....so get serious about selling your trailer and spend a little cash advertising your trailer by reaching out to your market...plain and simple people with that kind of cash for a hobbie is not gonna dig for information or deal with much hassle because they don't have to.....

would you pay someone $100 to sell your trailer right now for 13k ?

think about it.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: great ideas

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by race88
betcha if you paid the membership fee posted more pics and sold the trailer you wouldn't think it was such a high fee on the membership.. :roll: ...just a Hunch of mine...
Also this day and time 13k for a trailer for a Hobbie is not chump change to many folks out here this day and time.. with that said people with Money will buy your trailer but understand they can afford to be picky...so guess where this Buyer goes ?..you guessed it..the place where he gets ton of information ( and red carpet treatment) of what they are wanting to buy.....so get serious about selling your trailer and spend a little cash advertising your trailer by reaching out to your market...plain and simple people with that kind of cash for a hobbie is not gonna dig for information or deal with much hassle because they don't have to.....

would you pay someone $100 to sell your trailer right now for 13k ?

think about it.

Like the old saying . You get what you pay for.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:03 PM
race88
SHOW GUEST

Very true man I never realized there was that many smart people out there in this world thanks guys or gals.. You have opened my eyes alot more
Old 02-19-2011, 05:32 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

What Bjuice said x3 ..

whoever is telling you its worth 16500, you'd better ask them if they want to buy it. In a good market maybe in this market no.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:47 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

I think my club membership is like 6.99 a month and I can have 5 ads with a boat load of pics... If that 84 bucks in a year helps me sell one little part it pays for itself let alone something big. An example of what I would consider a properly constructed ad to look like go to ad 2134389

Tons of details and pictures from every angle. You still get tire kickers but you weed out alot of foolish questions by answering it in your ad...

As far as your trailer I would say 12,000 would be about the best your gonna see or most likely a decent 28 footer and around 6,000. The trade value higher makes most people run. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE...

Hope this helps.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:08 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DragsterJosh
I think my club membership is like 6.99 a month and I can have 5 ads with a boat load of pics... If that 84 bucks in a year helps me sell one little part it pays for itself let alone something big. An example of what I would consider a properly constructed ad to look like go to ad 2134389

Tons of details and pictures from every angle. You still get tire kickers but you weed out alot of foolish questions by answering it in your ad...

As far as your trailer I would say 12,000 would be about the best your gonna see or most likely a decent 28 footer and around 6,000. The trade value higher makes most people run. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE...

Hope this helps.
Josh just buy the yearly membership its cheaper
Old 02-20-2011, 11:57 AM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

Dam Dave I never even thought about it...lol... Wow I been wasting money for years! Thanks!!!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:14 PM
race88
SHOW GUEST

Default check out the new ad lmfao

Ad #2135802
Old 02-20-2011, 06:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ALOT BETTER :lol:
NOW JUST BE MOVABLE ON THE PRICING OR TRADES AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -