Gas Prices

Old 10-21-2011, 02:58 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Jobs & Products

Im always bitching about these scumbags exporting all our raw material & jobs overseas & this Gov.still subsidizing them! We do have lots of Regs.taxes & Unions that help them move which is something this Govt.can control. Look at all the products being made out of the country,See any price change for the consumer?? How about profit for the Manufactor?These folks talk about all the oil & gas we have in this country that we can use to quit depending on foreign oil,Think if they get to drill our prices will be any lower??Not a chance in hell,they can price it to suit themselves since there will be no competition.Im all for using our own oil & gas if it makes a difference to us poor folks.if not who cares??The problem with this country today is flat out greed,lack of Ethics & Morals!Nothing matters today like the all American Dollar..JMO
Old 10-21-2011, 05:01 PM
jy8gpx4
SHOW GUEST

Default cheap ugg boots

It's very good for us to learn and read. Besides, if you like to shopping, you can click out cheap ugg boots to buy what you need.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:48 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default gas

south west suburbs of chicago prices vary but around 3.54 I travel to indiana just over the border in Hammond and it is always cheaper, I have seen it as much as .32 per gallon cheaper. Now its about .20 cheaper
I am with you Zip GO FIGURE
Old 10-30-2011, 06:37 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default 10-30-11

10-30-1 gas in s/w chicagoland 349 to 364
hammond indiana 334 to 349
I go to indiana on most sundays and gas is always cheaper, today I saved appro .25 cents per gallon
Jeff
Old 10-30-2011, 07:35 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

$3.85 for the cheap crap and $4.25 for diesel up here in the north west
Old 11-01-2011, 04:08 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ive been sick for about a week so i couldnt go out.but the last time i was out gas had dropped to 3.15 and the very next day its 3.35 and by nite it was 3.45 again.someone is makin money.sure as hell aint me.because of gas prices and this economy my shop is closing for good.im not a bundle of health anyway.why keep fightin.i just get farther behind.i cant go out and geta job.i cant stand for long so im kinda screwed.anyone in my area want to buy some project cars and a few bbf engines?