PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING FROM SSTMOTORSPORTS!!!!

Old 02-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

then I quess you will fit right in then...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-25-2009, 01:17 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

SST admited that they screwed up by not putting the name and number on it , he would rather give a refund than make the necesary additions because it cut his profit...we weren't just taking the cutomers word for it , we had his word as well ,,well for a little while anyway. I think he deleted his statement because it proved her right..would have been better for business to make it right instead of refunding money and leaving her in a jam..thats my thoughts
Old 02-25-2009, 03:35 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Are you serious?

Originally Posted by FlaRacer223
Give me a break, this customer posts a thrashing comment and everyone else assumes that this is what happened. Half of you guys claim to be in businesses that rely on customer service and you should know that there are always two sides of a story. Don't go agreeing with someone that you don't even know and could be making the whole thing up. You never know, you could be next. I know from personal experience that SOME PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE PLEASED! All I'm saying is that you don't need to be all up in somebody's Kool-Aid when you don't even know the flavor!
NO GIVE ME A BREAK ABOUT IT--------THE MAN DID NOT TREAT THE WOMAN RIGHT OR FAIR!!!!!!
I SAID EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE BUT INSTEAD HE GAVE HER THE RUN AROUND :cry: :cry:
THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND DELETES HIS WHOLE POST BECAUSE HE RELIZED HE WAS LOOKING VERY GUILTY IN PRINT[ WHICH HE DID LOOK]
SORRY GUY BUT I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 34 YEARS AND STILL IN BUSINESS[ YES-SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT BE PLEASED] BUT YOU STILL GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ASKED FOR 8) 8) 8)
LIVELY
Old 02-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

flaracer-

Come on, we are not a bunch of people with nothing to do but make assumptions sitting behind a keyboard all day...

you were wrong, you assumed, did not know the whole story, & now you are acting like a sore-ass on PMS.

We heard your side, now read a little more next time before you come on here & talk all big & smart like you are the messiah. Last, it sounds like you have had too many unsatisfied customers from your own buisness lately & are living vicariously through this thread to vent... go get some Midol or Pampren & take a nap.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:30 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

And i see SST is still advertising on here with custom painted helmets. Must be they have a new "lead" painter. Still gotta have somebody that can write down the order. :roll:
Old 02-25-2009, 05:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

( FlaRacer223 ) has hilldo returned ? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 02-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Double-D!! Yep, I thought the same thing... a new Hildo. Man, life is too short... some people!!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

and we shall name him...Flildo... (trumpets, drums, choir in the background)
:roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:20 AM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

All that I can say is that he lost my business, I was looking to send my helmet off to get painted up to match my cars. I guess I will take a shot at painting it myself. At least that way, I know the order wont get effed up...lol...
Old 02-27-2009, 04:57 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

VERY SAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME POSTING, A FEW GUYS ON THIS SITE SHOULD TAKE SOME NOTES.

VENDOR SHOULD HAVE STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND MADE THE ORDER RIGHT BEFORE THE B-DAY PARTY, NO EXCUSES

MY HATS OFF TO YOU FOR YOUR RESPECTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL POSITION IN THIS MATTER.

HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT!!!!!!!!

I AM SURE HUBBY LUVS YA, JUST SQUEEZE HIM A LITTLE TIGHTER.....