Old 01-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks PJ!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-31-2012, 07:04 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

How is it I have heard of people with a rare car that is too gone to restore but still have a vin tag and firewall plaque. Then they but another car and transfer the rare cars numbers over to it?? Im guessing thats illegal too..
Old 01-31-2012, 09:35 AM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

I have a good one for ya this past summer with high scrap prices through the roof stealing scrap iron got outta control here! to make a long story short I had a 69 camaro parts car and a restorable 63 nova ss which i still have the titles, were both stolen the scaper cut the cars in half and brought them in for scap. All in about 2 hours! I showed up at the scrap yard 15 minutes after he left. The yard gave me his name and off to the police department i went. I gave them all the info and the next day the detective called me and I was shocked as hell when he told me that there was nothing they could do because I did not have the vehicles titled in my name. I have the titles, receipts(with sellers sig.), and pics of the cars on my property. But they could not do nothing....I have spoke with the state police and lawyers nobody will give me the time of day! So my advice to you my friends even your parts car should be titled in your name dont take it up the tailpipe like I did!
Old 02-01-2012, 04:36 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

you got the guys name. did you bounce a bat off the top of his head?
Old 02-01-2012, 05:18 AM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by outlaw256
you got the guys name. did you bounce a bat off the top of his head?
Got his name and I know where he lives but the sumbitch is never home! He is a logger so he has to come out of the woods sometime! Trust me the debt will be settled!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:38 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

You're a better man than I,is all i can say.I would be on his porch waiting...with "friends".I'm sorry that happened to you.The Police really let you down on that one.That is sooo wrong
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 AM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

Rite time and rite place! I have patience and all in good time!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:02 AM
bcw49
SENIOR BUILDER

coolracing, here's a good strategy plan for you. You're not even till you're 3 a head !!! :twisted: :lol:
Old 02-04-2012, 03:40 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

coolracing lesson #1. never ever tell ANYONE youreven thinking about retribution.even if you just plan on poppin in in the nose keep your mouth shut.with the advent of all these forums the police now check them all out and lo and behold here is a page with a plan on it.lesson # 2, let time enough time pass before said act. lesson #3 always commit these acts alone. never ever have a witness who can and will roll on you.and friends are the worst about it.seen it too many times.many more lessons but for those there is a fee.lol
Old 02-05-2012, 10:33 AM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

Im not worried outlaw like I said I am a patient man plus I am not out for blood. When a crooked ass has to look you in the eye to explain how he has done you wrong is a hard enough punishment in itself! The physical beating comes later in life when all the wrong he has done to others comes back to haunt him 10 FOLD!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -