Anyone have issues with U.N. datsun20b ? Thanks

Old 05-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

yeah, unconfirmed is a bad deal. All the guy has to do is say he never got the stuff and since his address is unconfirmed, paypal offers you NO protection!
He gets a refund and you get screwed!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-13-2011, 12:21 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
2 good dudes... 2 fellow gear heads.... have 2 beers on me. If fact, have them all on me. I have to drink Pepsi these days... wish I could join ya. A toast to you both!! Scoot
Thanks Scoot!
Nothing wrong with a good cold Pepsi either.
As a boy, when we would come in out of the cotton Fields my grandmaw would always have us all a Pepsi right out of the ice box with just enough slush in it. I thought it was the best thing in the world. :lol:
Old 05-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 482
Originally Posted by Rigsby
2 good dudes... 2 fellow gear heads.... have 2 beers on me. If fact, have them all on me. I have to drink Pepsi these days... wish I could join ya. A toast to you both!! Scoot
Thanks Scoot!
Nothing wrong with a good cold Pepsi either.
As a boy, when we would come in out of the cotton Fields my grandmaw would always have us all a Pepsi right out of the ice box with just enough slush in it. I thought it was the best thing in the world. :lol:
Probably in a glass bottle too... I bet that is a good memory. I used to drink it down about 1/3rd & fill it up w/ salted peanuts. Good stuff!!