Sale of motor.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

He has no entitlement to anything, period. Unless your a really nice guy then he is entitled to get his deposit back. But most of the time when you buy something the deposit is non refundable unless agreed upon prior.

You could be a douche and not give him a penny back and have to deal with his threats and BS.

Or you could give him his money back and never have to hear from him again.

I had someone try to run a scam on me like this, he gave me $500 deposit for a supercharger then never showed up to pick it up. Then like 6 months later a guy calls me and tells me he was the guys friend and needed to pick up the $500 to post bail for him. I told him there was no way I was giving someones "friend" $500. He could come and get it from me when he got out of jail. I never heard from him again.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:18 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with julian, That long he isn't entitled to anything but i would be a nice guy and offer his deposit back :!: :!: JMO

Mark
Old 08-06-2011, 09:10 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I agree with julian, That long he isn't entitled to anything but i would be a nice guy and offer his deposit back :!: :!: JMO

Mark
I would to, but I would explain to this guy that I have lost a sale to someone else because he didn't pay me like he was suppose to. He is the one that did not keep his word not the seller.
I'm not sure if I would give him all his money back. It would depend on his attitude. If he got shitty with me I'd keep his dep!