Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I think this forum has finally hit its wall...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-25-2010, 05:08 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

midol....extra strenght needed here. :roll:
Old 10-25-2010, 05:18 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: ops: :cry: and a Forrest Gump quote "That's all I have to say about that"
Old 10-26-2010, 02:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66

nnnnahh its all good Chris..as my old Boss use to say...."It takes more then One monkey to run this show" and I have seen some Monkies on here the last few years.

I been in the shadows the last few Months and what I have seen more then Not is people jumping the gun before they have the facts, getting their feelins hurt,talking trash about the site then threaten to quit the site..and almost in that order........I been biting my tongue until now...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

nnnnahh its all good Chris..as my old Boss use to say...."It takes more then One monkey to run this show" and I have seen some Monkies on here the last few years.

I been in the shadows the last few Months and what I have seen more then Not is people jumping the gun before they have the facts, getting their feelins hurt,talking trash about the site then threaten to quit the site..and almost in that order........I been biting my tongue until now...
well then Brian, speak up and lets here it!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-26-2010, 05:43 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

well then Brian, speak up and lets here it!

I will guarantee if someone goes to other sites and starts jumping conclusions and complaining (all the time about somthing) and Putting down the Site,talking trash to Mod's,admins and Site owners..I WILL BET ALL I HAVE that person will not be around long..

Like it or Not Racingjunk is the best full racing site out there..and Yes this is My opinion after 8 years of hanging around...

What I really think is Members and long time guest need to concentrate on upholding the site and saying good things about it instead of talking down about evertyhing they get the chance to and then threaten to quit the site like they are so important on here to where the site will not make it without them..to be honest i am glad to see people sign off for good that has this kind of attitude... it brings the site down...just look at this thread.

for the record i am not speaking of Scorp nor do i have any issues with Tod...they are both grown men and i hope they work it out among themselves even it means coming down not liking each other and not speaking on-line...Both contribute to this site with little complaning...so these 2 guys need to stay around they IMO are not weakening the site with childish raves

To set the record straight i am not Mad or ill at anyone just fed up with the childish acts and tempers some keep reverting to everytime they mis-interrput something or Jump the Gun......those i am speaking of know who they are..if anyone feels un-comfortable after reading this..then you may want to look at what your doing on this site..(Helping or Hurting )

Now i am done...i am sure there are some tempers fuming right Now...and thats fine with me,Cause i owe No-one on here Nothing but the Facts !!!!!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:35 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
also I luv vinegar sandwhiches...just wanted to let you guys know.
Cp
Old 10-27-2010, 03:22 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

What the heck is with guys these day? Man....quit sitting around looking for reasons to be insulted, this is a racing site, not the cooking and afgan knitting forum....TIME TO METAL UP AND LIGHTIN UP!! :wink:
Old 10-27-2010, 03:45 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
also I luv vinegar sandwhiches...just wanted to let you guys know.
Cp

Hows that Charile "I"

Don't Worry Mem good ole CP is one of those my post made squirm,,he just didn't have the will power to stay off the bait.....

Hang tight it (my post) will draw more of them out like Rats and there will be some smart enough to lay off.

I didn't know you like water sanwhiches Charlie ?...keep on and I am sure you will spill the beans what you really like..people like you can't help it they gotta keep talking and spilling the beans.......lol

Old 10-27-2010, 03:49 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -