Do not buy from carl70camaro

Old 04-07-2009, 02:10 PM
DKDRACE
APPRENTICE

Default Yes, Did Try to sell it!

Tried to sell it, To pay medical bills or trade it for another motor that might have sold. I relied on your discription. Glad I didn't sell it. Then I would have been in the same situation that you are. I even ended up selling the car it was going in. Is there a problem with that? The point is that when I did get into it, it wasn't what is was suppose to be. And again, thankfully it didn't sell before finding out it wasn't what it really was. If you look at My EBAY account, I'm honest and have a 566 rating 100% positive! Don't waste your time trying to tear me down. You were just not honest! Live with it.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:15 PM
DKDRACE
APPRENTICE

Default Personal

I forgot I personlly messaged you, Thinking I wouldn't drag you thru the Mud on here anymore. And hoped you'd want to settle it personally. I've said My piece. You just totally misrepresented what you sold me. And thats the bottom line.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: lies from deadbeat people of racingjunk

Originally Posted by carl9876
yes i have had a few bad dealings with unhappy customers and they did buy a few things we disagreed on,but ddude geta life i never sold you a motor i have never been in guthrie,oklahoma as far as i know.and if anyone beleives you paid that kind of money and took possession of a motor without oncovering it to look at it first when it was delivered to you would have to be as crazy as you.i told you on the phone i never sold you a motor and if you thought i did please just send me a copy of receipt fpr payment,money order copy,cancelled check,email where you ever talked to me about motor,or i said i sold you a motor,but you cant because i never sold you anything.so tell me what i was driving,make ,model,license plate number,description of me anything because you cant because i never sold you anything.what happened is you saw i had some negative feedback on here and saw i had a motor for sale and thought you get some money from me by saying i sold you something that i never sold you in first place,now i know why all those times you called me asking me about motors and stuff i had for sale so you could try to say you bought something from me you didnt.if you can furnish just one piece of eveidence that i sold you anything like email,receipt,cancelled checks,money order receipt to me any proof i ever sold you something then i will give you money back for full amount it shows you paid and shows or tells what exactly it is you bought.but no attorney would ever take such a dumb case saying i sold you something when you have no proof you bought anything from me,and if you did buy a motor it wasnt from me.and next why if you was so screwed and wasnt even right brand of heads and you did by it in december early like you told me in email you sent why did it take 1 1/2 months to realize you got wrong parts on motor(i think you could tell that as soon as you uncovered it not 1 1/2 moths later.this sight is a joke it will let people post bad info when someone like this dude has absolute no proof whatsoever that i ever sold him one thing ever.and if you really did buy something as high as a race motor and was dumb enough not to get a receipt or even look at what you was buying when you picked it up atll you deserve what you got,hell you could of bought a pallet of bricks for all you know if you really want us to beleive you that dumb to not uncover and look at something you paid 1000's of dollars for,if anyone on here beleives that story they are truly as dumb as you,like i said i have a few bad dealing with customers i have dealt with,but ihave sold a truck,turbo setup, and many parts lately who are totally satisfied and have no complaints whatsoever,so get a life dude and quit telling stories that are not true,and at least the couple of people that was not happy had proof they bought something unlike you so go away and bug someone else !!!!

Carl;

Pssssssstttt.

Use the old "I didnt sell him the engine" line like the one you used above with the last guy. Everyone will believe you, he'll go away, and it wont cost you anything.

Ooops, forgot that doesnt work.

DKD440 - Go ahead and sue him. He might be out of work, not have any "goods" to sell (Hey Carl werent you Goodparts once upon a time?", and have no prospects, but courts dont care about that and sometimes judges get creative.

Maybe the judge will sentence him to be your Butler or something for six months.

Its worth it, download all the posts, contact all the posters, and fly to Texas or OK, wherever he is now (using a cheap airfare through Expedia) and sue him.

Might be kinda fun, and you could post daily on the Forum to keep us up to date.

Scorp
Old 04-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Okay... it's been awhile since I chimed in on this thread (which has 103 post now). Carl, that is "103" posts on ONE thread.... you have others too. Do you really think you can BS you way through this???? Come on, you have got too be kidding. You have a FANTASTIC rap sheet as it is!

Heres an idea: Be honest & tell the truth. Quit getting caught in your own lies. Have some honor, be resposible. Geez... I feel like I am talking to my kid here. GIVE IT UP. Scooter
Old 04-07-2009, 05:17 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bbc motor

Originally Posted by carl9876
why do you keep leaving out the fact you tried last month to sale this motor for more than you paid for it originally,and you havnt tried to call me in over 5 months show phone records where you have tried to contact me in last 5 months besides the day you bought the motor,i have proof i have copy of the ad where about 4 weeks ago or so you had this motor on here for sale for $4500,explain that i guess you cant but i have the ad for proof so see in court,this time i want to go to court because i am not giving money back to someone 5 months later for a race motor,you have to be crazy if anyone would refund money to someone who has never emailed them or called in over 5 months complaining about a motor especially a race motor, so do what you have to do you have my complete address serve me ythose papers and will be in court.there is no way you havnt ever looked at this motor in 5 months,so if you didnt inspect motor how did you know how to list it in racingjunk ad yuou had on here trying to make $1000 profit on junk motor you inspected as soon as you got hoe and found out to be junk,you have admitted to lieing about not taering motor apart like you said on first posting on forum scams,forgot which story you told or what.like i said just make it easy on both of us just take me to court let the judge decide !!!!!!
In the statement above you say the price he was selling this for is more than what you sold it for. In the statement below, also by you, you say it is the same price. Which is it?

you bought this motor back last year and say you took it home and tore it apart and it has been 6 months,but ihave ad on here on racingjunk.com where last month you was trying to sale it just as i had it listed when you bought it and for same price,so how is that true you took it home and was not like i said it was,when i have ad where you was trying to sale it 5 months later just like i had in my ad exactly described the way you bought it,will post ad # when i get home and get sheet i printed from your ad where you was trying to sale motor on here ,so try to sue me my address is 9 park street lone grove oklahoma 73443 just send papers to me will accept and will be in court with ad where you tried to sale motor 5 months later for same price described exactly like it was described to you !!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 06:10 PM
DKDRACE
APPRENTICE

I was trying to sell it as it was descibed to me. I thought that is what it was until it was recently looked inside of it. I TRUSTED WHAT CARL SAID!!! It sat since I bought it. because I was physically unable to take it apart. I'm glad that it didn't sell because I was lied to about what was in it from the beginning!! GET IT!!!! Then I would have been as Big of a ASSHOLE as CARL! Luckily I wasn't able to be put in that position by selling it to someone else.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:57 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

WOW!!! It must have been a good Christmas for the Reed Family! I wish you luck and also would suggest you call your local police department and the Ardmore police department. Make a public record and then contact your local internet fraud attorney in the DA's office. They will be able to get paperwork started, he tries to hide behind all the stuff you didn't do! But the truth is he defrauded you and there are two guys attached to this post who would be very willing to stand behind your story.

My cousin is the DA for Sedgwick County here in Kansas and he said I could sue for the value of the motor! He defrauded you of a $10000.00 or more motor so you can sue for the total value. Not just what you lost on the motor. Also add mileage, wasted time and months of stress. Also he will have to travel to your local court and that is always a hassle.

I at least got my $ back and can move on. But anything he says won't hold up in court. All you have to do is show character and print this post out he shows all different kinds of that!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:20 AM
DKDRACE
APPRENTICE

Thanks, For the back-up and info. I will definately use all of these posts in my court proceedings.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:24 AM
DKDRACE
APPRENTICE

Default CARL STEPPED UP!!!

Want to let everyone know that Carl & I have come to a agreement on paying me back and getting His motor returned to Him. As long as He comes thru? I will hold NO GRUDGE against Him what so ever. He's trying to right His wrong and I'll give Him credit for that as long as He completes the deal. So you will hear no more from me on this matter unless He doesn't make it right. Dave
Old 04-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BLOWN1995Z28
This is all I wanted and Carl is stepping to the plate. Carl called me this morning and making arrangements to pay me back and I will give him all his parts back. I will ask from everyone let Carl have his one chance to make things right. Give him 3 weeks from today and leave him to HIS THING AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT. I expect this!

Be sure I will post when this is completed!
Quote from dkd440 today:

Want to let everyone know that Carl & I have come to a agreement on paying me back and getting His motor returned to Him. As long as He comes thru? I will hold NO GRUDGE against Him what so ever. He's trying to right His wrong and I'll give Him credit for that as long as He completes the deal. So you will hear no more from me on this matter unless He doesn't make it right. Dave

Gentlemen:

Hold a friggin grudge!

You came to a scammer forum and posted here on a guy who has been posted about repeatedly, and now you are willing to forgive and forget?

I am sorry but it doesnt work that way. You have an obligation to every user of this forum to keep spreading the word so the next guy doesnt get taken. That you pressured him into a resolution does not mean he stepped up or tried to make good; it means he got caught.

The users of this forum helped you resolve this, its up to you to help the next guy; because Blown1995z28 and dkd440 you were the last "next guys".

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -