Something for nycmikie1

Old 12-20-2008, 06:34 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats funny...almost as good as my first car a. 60's somthing Vw bug that had been rolled.it didnt take to long for a few of my buddies,and me,to roll it again just to see how the first person could do it.ooooh there was a little alcohol involed ops:
Old 12-20-2008, 06:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bigray
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats funny...almost as good as my first car a. 60's somthing Vw bug that had been rolled.it didnt take to long for a few of my buddies,and me,to roll it again just to see how the first person could do it.ooooh there was a little alcohol involed ops:
Hey BigRay i RESEMBLE that remark..LOL

here was my 63 v-8 tube frame , you may have seen it already but posted again.....sad story about it is that the guy that got it from me Did ROLL it over the guard Rail at a track close to Atlanta..The Bug is Now dead... :cry:

this is where i got my nick Name "Beetlejuice" back in 1999.."Bjuice" for short.

[img][/img]

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

13.6 "in drive" with MO-JOS. NYC MIKE, you could rase hell with all the taxi's in NY... maybe get some hole-shots at a few lights... think about it, with your expierence & know-how, this 79 vette' could bring you to the fame & RESPECT you deserve... just put 'er in drive Mike, while you flip everyone off with your other hand all the way to the GAY BAR.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:08 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I don't want too ring anyone's bell, but when i lived in Az. there was a Chevette called halfpint that would run in the 8's with a s/blk, and that was 20 yrs. ago, it was a bad motorscotter.

Zip.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:57 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by Rigsby
13.6 "in drive" with MO-JOS. NYC MIKE, you could rase hell with all the taxi's in NY... maybe get some hole-shots at a few lights... think about it, with your expierence & know-how, this 79 vette' could bring you to the fame & RESPECT you deserve... just put 'er in drive Mike, while you flip everyone off with your other hand all the way to the GAY BAR.
HEY RIGSBY
THINK ABOUT THIS EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE-UP YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME JERK-OFF YOU WENT TO SLEEP BIENG GUY !!!!!!! LMFAO
OHHHH YEA MOPAR YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE
"DYNO OPERATOR" YOUR TO STUPID TO EVEN READ THE SCREEN ON A DYNO NEVER MIND PULLING THE LEVER
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL
Old 12-25-2008, 08:22 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Personally, the only thing better then watching top dragster or top sportsman is watching a street car, in factory trim with full exhaust, roll onto the track and lay down a sub 8 second ride. There is a fella that comes around here with a twin turbo 63 vette that has more street miles on it in the current trim then it does trailer miles and track time combined. I watched it run into the low 7's knowing it had a 6 second run it. Oh yeah, he showed his registration and insurance card.