idiot drivers

Old 07-27-2009, 05:59 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I didn't know a woman on the cell phone could give you the one finger salute.
If somebody wants to get around me I'll slow down a little to let 'em get by, but please don't pass me doing 70 then slow down to 50.

I feel the same way. I never go less than the posted speed limit, unless there is a slow poke in front of me, but I very rarely drive more than 5 over either. I hate the fact that some people just cant' follow anyone,esp me pulling a big trailer. I will give you space to pass me, BUT JUST DON'T SLOW DOWN WHEN YOU GET AROUND ME.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:06 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

So very many of the 'general population' have NEVER towed a heavy trailer and experienced the 'need for speed' to get over hills and such and the need for space to safely maneuver. I ALWAYS give loaded rigs and towing vehicles as much room to do what they need to do to SAFELY get to where they're going. It's called being considerate !
When I'm towing and a fellow motorist gives ME space I ALWAYS give them a Thank You wave or high sign.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:05 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

X2 DD, I MY THREOY IS TO MAKE EVERYONE DRIVE A RIG BEFOR THEY GET A CAR. SO THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL ALWAYS GIVE TRUCKS TOWIN THE ROOM THEY NEED. I GREW UP IN A TRUCKIN FAMILY SO I LEARNED THAT QUICK. BUT WHEN IM BEHIND THE WHEEL OF MY RIG I HAVE NO MERCY FOR THOSE IDIOTS THEY LEARN TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:34 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Do any of you have some of those idiots that STOP for rail road tracks?? Or are they all in Ga.?? lol
Old 07-28-2009, 03:16 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by newjack42
X2 DD, I MY THREOY IS TO MAKE EVERYONE DRIVE A RIG BEFOR THEY GET A CAR. SO THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL ALWAYS GIVE TRUCKS TOWIN THE ROOM THEY NEED. I GREW UP IN A TRUCKIN FAMILY SO I LEARNED THAT QUICK. BUT WHEN IM BEHIND THE WHEEL OF MY RIG I HAVE NO MERCY FOR THOSE IDIOTS THEY LEARN TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY.

with stick shifts.