possible sighting of stolen car

Old 09-20-2009, 06:28 AM
cwofordguy
SHOW GUEST

Default possible sighting of stolen car

Last Dec my truck, trailer and car were stolen in NW Indiana. The truck and trailer were recovered the same day. The car is a 88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe with FG dog house and 4 link backhalf. 351 'clevor', C4, 9 in, cage no interior, no hood scoop. Body in factory black FG still in black gel coat. Car may have been sighted at Muncie Dragway on Sat Sep 19. It was in a black V nose trailer pulled by black Ford truck w Ohio plates. Car was seen at track shortly after gates opened, before practice session half over rig was seen leaving on SR 67 headed north/east. I will attempt to post pictures in next day or two. Please email info to [email protected]
Old 10-12-2009, 05:46 PM
lsrfco
SHOW GUEST

Default An addition to my brothers post

As I've posted on other sites. I really think that if we find the truck/trailer combo, we'll know if it's our car or not. Black truck, not unusual. Black v-nosed trailer With an escape door on the drivers side, unusual. One of you guys or somebody you know has got to have seen this rig somewhere in the northwestern Ohio area. I've put a $100 reward, plus possible bonuses, upon return of the car on another site and I'm putting it out here. How many of these tow rigs could there be around this area??
Old 10-12-2009, 05:53 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Can we get pics of them so we know what we are looking for?? All we know is that it is a Ford Thunderbird.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:49 AM
lsrfco
SHOW GUEST

Trying to figure out how to get a picture in this area. Untill I get it, check my avitar. Sorry it's a small picture.