BRUIS GLASS UPDATE--LA -ATTYS GEN#225-326-6465 THIEF

Old 01-03-2008, 06:15 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

all i can say is WOW!!!

i seen this ending coming over a year ago.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I sent him this email awhile back:

On [2007-12-04 22:36:21] Tod74 wrote:
> Nobody likes a thief. Just wanted to let you know that you just lost a customer. I am very glad that I stumbled upon the scammer section of this forum before I ordered. You can be sure that I will spread the word.What comes around goes around.Get the guys their parts or pay them...simple as that.

This was his response to me.

" I read your email and all we have to say is this- there is more than just one side to a story or a post. The unfortunate thing about forums is that you can post whatever you like (true or not) and there is nothing the person that you have slighted can do about it. You believe what you want to believe because you will anyway. We have had customer service problems in the past and we have and still are taking steps to correct those issues. We have over 4000 customers (in just 4 years) and you are not going to please everyone all of the time, this has been a hard lesson for me to learn. In those 4000 plus customers if we have even 400 unhappy ones (which we don't) then that's only a 10 % unhappy client base, more than I want but it's still not too bad of a ratio. If you search/look hard enough you'll find good and bad about everyone in the race car fiberglass industry, but because we are the newest kids on the block we are being scrutinized harder and part of this is because we grew too quickly without having enough employees willing to do the work and get the job done, finding people that want a 40 hour plus check a week and finding those that are willing to work for it are two different things. This does not excuse or make up for the problems but it's the truth. I have taken all of the comments about me and this business to heart and like I said I have learned a hard lesson from it and we have taken the steps and will continue to take steps whenever neccessary to fix the problems as they occur and hope that we make fewer people upset and take our ratio to a more respectable number (under 5%) We are going to stay in this business and in time maybe people will even recommend us to thier fellow racers to get their parts from. We have just finished moving into our new location and the biggest reason for this move was a better pool of perspective employees that have a lot of pride in what they do and how they do it. Nothing in this world is perfect only God holds that position and all we can do or anyone in this business can do is just to try harder to make people happy. If you would like to discuss this further with me then email me back your phone number and I will gladly give you a call. I hope this helps and at least I responded to your concerns.
Thanks for your input,
Troy Bobbitt-Bruis Glassworks
Old 01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
lebaron340
SHOW GUEST

there supposed to send my parts the first of the week at least they are answering the phone now
Old 01-07-2008, 04:26 PM
lebaron340
SHOW GUEST

got some of our parts today
Old 01-07-2008, 07:03 PM
markc
SHOW GUEST

Whats the quality of the parts???
My front end hood and doors are "supposed" to be here by Friday/

Just curious what parts they are and are they reasonably straight?

Thanks! Mark
Old 01-08-2008, 03:39 AM
lebaron340
SHOW GUEST

the hood didn't look to bad he said he was working on my doors still
Old 01-09-2008, 02:09 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by markc
Whats the quality of the parts???
My front end hood and doors are "supposed" to be here by Friday/

Just curious what parts they are and are they reasonably straight?

Thanks! Mark
sorry mate but you got no chance of getting your stuff, the guy will have scammed you like he did me and many others
Old 01-11-2008, 03:33 PM
kskrb
SHOW GUEST

Default parts

Anyone who used a credit card to order parts from Bruis should IMMEDIATELY contact their credit card company. Get your statement out and fill out the section in the back stating that you did not authorize the payment and you have not received your order. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS WITHIN 90 DAYS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER. I had the same problem with Troy for $1800 and got my money back by going to my credit card company. DO IT BEFORE 90 DAYS BECAUSE AFTER THAT HE GETS TO KEEP YOUR MONEY!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:06 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

great idea for those inside of 90days thanks mate
Old 01-22-2008, 09:44 AM
jimboyd
SHOW GUEST

Been trying to get a refund of 450.00 since last may... Talked to Troy,Cheryl,Linda, Dot and who knows who else LIE AFTER LIE...now Dot sayes that they are in Chapter 11 She will put me on some list???? These guys are a bunch BS ARTISTS!!!!!BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -