bad trader!!!! SUIE54

Old 08-04-2009, 07:12 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by badstage1
this is for racefan55...you sure do know it all, go ahead call me out.
P.S. SUCK IT

racefan55...go ahead and just admit you and ray are sleeping together and sure your 6 yr old open your email...what a bullshitter
P.S. SUCK IT
ray and i are sleeping together? are you serious?? how old are you?? i tell you one thing, you keep talking all that shit and ill make a trip to your house, im not playing, i have no problem saying what i need to say to another mans face.. this talk over the internet is cheap! who says "suck it" lol.. are you 16???
as far as being from wv, and being a redneck, lol.. wow.. i might be a redneck but i have a bachelors degree and have owned my own business for 7 years, PLUS I DONT DRIVE AN OLD FORD TRUCK THATS WORTH 800 DOLLARS.. (cant believe your calling someone a redneck, and you drive an old rusted up ford truck)
masamiba and i are two different people, his name is mark and he is from morgantown, my name is brian and im from charleston.. we both have dealt with raymond numerous times and both know how good of a person he is.. raymonds wife is not in good health and he dont need all this bullsh** on him.. your made up stories and cry baby whining has gotten real old!!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
masamiba
APPRENTICE

Default REDNECK AND LIER

OK THAT CLEARS IT ALL UP HE LIES. ABOUT STUFF HE SAYS .THIS ALL MAKES SENTS NOW WELL IM DONE WITH ALL HIS LIES YOU KNOW IF LIVING IN WV MAKES ME A ((REDNECK ))ILL TAKE THAT I CAN LAY DOWN AND SLEEP WITH BEING A REDNECK BUT TO LAY DOWN AND SLEEP AS A ((LIER)) MAN JUST COULDNT SLEEP LIKE THAT IM DONE HERE WE ALL KNOW RAYS A STRAIT UP GUY NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-04-2009, 07:49 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Just got this from ''badstage1''

with all the B.S. going on with car i did mix up cars, it wasnt the chevelle that went down to rays it was poboys 34 ford 3 window coupe and not the chevelle.

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 08-04-2009, 07:57 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Just got this from ''badstage1''

with all the B.S. going on with car i did mix up cars, it wasnt the chevelle that went down to rays it was poboys 34 ford 3 window coupe and not the chevelle.

LOL... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!! WOW!! THIS GUY IS SOMETHING ELSE!!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I do he is a lier, he called me long distance at 12 midnight, to tell me a bunch of lies, and when he get's caught then he try's to wiggle out by sending me a message, that he got car's mixed up, BULLSHIT, how can you get car's mixed up, WELL ''BADSTAGE1'' I THINK YOU CAN STOP YOU HAVE SHOWN EVERYONE YOUR TRUE COLOR'S, AS I SAID LONG BEFORE YOU TRADED AND THAT IS IT, A TRADE PERIOD :!: :!: :!:

Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

more popcorn please and hurry, before this one fizzles away!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-05-2009, 05:01 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

THE BEER WENT FLAT AND THE POPCORN IS STALE ON THIS ONE :?
Old 08-05-2009, 06:03 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Let's unplug this one and let it die.

Dave
Old 08-05-2009, 09:46 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Wet Pants

This is really stupid. IF YOU GO LOOK AT A TRADE AND ACTUALLY TRADE, THERE IS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF, PERIOD!!
Here is how it probably went down:

WOW! A early Vette..... Woody

I can trade for it!!!..... Wet front

LETS DO IT..........

Eat your own mistakes. All those pics were right in front of you first hand to look at no camera needed. You should have gotten your Vette lessons BEFORE you traded. There is a bright side... The stuff you traded will go down in value while your Vette will continue to rise.

I did some trading when I was a teen, can I get my sh!!&%t back???
Old 08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Wet Pants

[quote="blownalky3"]This is really stupid. IF YOU GO LOOK AT A TRADE AND ACTUALLY TRADE, THERE IS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF, PERIOD!!
Here is how it probably went down:

WOW! A early Vette..... Woody

I can trade for it!!!..... Wet front

LETS DO IT..........

Eat your own mistakes. All those pics were right in front of you first hand to look at no camera needed. You should have gotten your Vette lessons BEFORE you traded. There is a bright side... The stuff you traded will go down in value while your Vette will continue to rise.

I did some trading when I was a teen, can I get my sh!!&%t back???

LOL!!!/ROFL/BUSTED A GUT/ LMAO/ "DAT CHIT WUZ FUNNY"

Well Mr. "Backtradz".... your ship is sinking & your approval rating just went down to Obama's level. Quit while you are ahead.