Sometimes the good guys wins!

Old 08-12-2012, 10:17 AM
JimmySmith
MASTER BUILDER

Good story Rabbit, I have no problem with this , they had no business in his store and would have killed him if he had not shot first.
When a person is in the military he might have to kill someone to defend his country so I do not see the difference.
I would have a big problem with it if it just shooting for no reason but in this case I am behind him 100%. I had a person broke in my store 3.30 in the AM and it was easy I guess cause he came at 11.30 that night and broke another glass out to come in again but got a suprise and in court his family wants to know WHY THE POLICE ARE PICKING ON HIM? He spent time in the pen and I lost about $1500 .
The courts are too soft on the criminals and the crooks know it . MY 2 cents Later J.Smith 4621 racing ps I had wire on the glass but installed bars after that another $1500
Old 08-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

"K'Raven"... that sounds like a black mans name. If that is the case, the gun store owner might need a good attorney I am afraid. If he was indeed black; I am sure Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Oprah, Buck-Wheat, Rodney-King family, etc... & all the others will turn this into a racial killing. They will say K'Raven's parents potty-trained him wrong & he had a rough childhood... he was driven to use crack... therefore he was a victim... WTH???? He robbed a GUN STORE??? did it ever occur to these genius men that they might be in a dicey situation robbing a gun store????