Asked to share this link for Kentucky Speed and Performance

Old 11-04-2009, 06:01 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Asked to share this link for Kentucky Speed and Performance

Not my dealing but I got a phone call from a friend that ask I share this link. They believe they may be posting here on RJ.

http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/t...3532#762103532

http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/t...52/m/655100632
Old 11-05-2009, 08:39 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

WOW just read the link. Just last week I e-mailed them to get a price on the new dart 380's. and there price was reasonable. sure am glad I read this. THANKS !!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:51 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Ads still running on RJ.

Zip.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...hevy-amp-.html
Old 02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Kentucky Speed and Performance are crooks....they stole $3320 from me. Do not deal with them.....
Old 02-03-2010, 06:34 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

I feel like I need to put this to rest before it gets started. This "gentleman" who posted this is the same "gentleman" that back in October of 2008 purchased 4 MSD boxes from us and wanted them sent overnight. Now what kind of person would need 4 750.00 MSD boxes shipped overnight? It was an unusual purchase because they are very pricey. Myself and my ex business partner were very suspicious of the transaction and called PayPal to make sure indeed that we would be covered by them if something went wrong (if we got scammed). They insure us that as long as it was sent to an address that they credit card was tied to and that is was signed for, that it would be covered. Sure enough, this "gentleman" tried to dispute his cc with PayPal. Initially, PayPal deducted the money back from our account but after talking to them, they paid us back. In May or June of last year, he tried to do the same thing. He paid PayPal for 4 of the same boxes. We decided not to do the transaction because we again thought it was a scam. We later closed down our eBay store and our PayPal account. PayPal informed me long ago that this "gentleman" again had disputed his cc payment with them. He says that we owe him for these boxes and PayPal will tell you that he initially paid for them, but the money was put back on his card due to the dispute. I told this "gentleman" numorous times that if he would have PayPal and his cc company get me statements or letters or even a phone call proving that this money had not been put back on his cc, that I would definitely make it right. He uses the excuse that he doesn't bank with the same bank anymore and that PayPal isn't willing to help him out with this. I told him even though he doesn't bank with the same bank anymore, that they do keep records and they can get him proof of this transaction. He feels like he doesn't have to show proof and that I guess I should take his word for it. I don't think so. Like I said, have the bank & PayPal get with me or send me the information and I will make it right. My belief is that this "gentleman" is a scammer and has been one and is trying to pull some BS move. If anyone would like to ask me any questions, please feel free to call. Sorry for taking up so much time for this BS. Dwight Workman. 859-647-7223.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

I looked to see if he has a Profile and found none..
Old 02-03-2010, 10:35 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Hello Jacob Harper,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Ketucky Speed & Performance, LLC
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 58V43533SC866350C

Transaction Date: Jun 1, 2009
Transaction Amount: -$3,320.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 21V662725K513211V
Case Number: PP-718-326-974

Buyer's Transaction ID: 21V662725K513211V
Old 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by kyspeedparts
I feel like I need to put this to rest before it gets started. This "gentleman" who posted this is the same "gentleman" that back in October of 2008 purchased 4 MSD boxes from us and wanted them sent overnight. Now what kind of person would need 4 750.00 MSD boxes shipped overnight? It was an unusual purchase because they are very pricey. Myself and my ex business partner were very suspicious of the transaction and called PayPal to make sure indeed that we would be covered by them if something went wrong (if we got scammed). They insure us that as long as it was sent to an address that they credit card was tied to and that is was signed for, that it would be covered. Sure enough, this "gentleman" tried to dispute his cc with PayPal. Initially, PayPal deducted the money back from our account but after talking to them, they paid us back. In May or June of last year, he tried to do the same thing. He paid PayPal for 4 of the same boxes. We decided not to do the transaction because we again thought it was a scam. We later closed down our eBay store and our PayPal account. PayPal informed me long ago that this "gentleman" again had disputed his cc payment with them. He says that we owe him for these boxes and PayPal will tell you that he initially paid for them, but the money was put back on his card due to the dispute. I told this "gentleman" numorous times that if he would have PayPal and his cc company get me statements or letters or even a phone call proving that this money had not been put back on his cc, that I would definitely make it right. He uses the excuse that he doesn't bank with the same bank anymore and that PayPal isn't willing to help him out with this. I told him even though he doesn't bank with the same bank anymore, that they do keep records and they can get him proof of this transaction. He feels like he doesn't have to show proof and that I guess I should take his word for it. I don't think so. Like I said, have the bank & PayPal get with me or send me the information and I will make it right. My belief is that this "gentleman" is a scammer and has been one and is trying to pull some BS move. If anyone would like to ask me any questions, please feel free to call. Sorry for taking up so much time for this BS. Dwight Workman. 859-647-7223.
You guys are crooks Dwight, thats the bottomline. Where is the $3320 that I sent you, that you deposited into your bank acct and stole before Paypal was able to take it from you? Did you send the parts you were paid for refund the money? The answer to both questions is NO. Did you guys or did you guys NOT deposit the money into your bank acct and not refund or send the parts you were paid for. The 1st time I made a purchase from you guys, it was an Instant Transfer....which was done thru a bank acct so please stop the lies. 2nd of all, had I "Scammed" you guys before as you said, why on earth would you sale anything else to me? LOL you guys are crooks and youre trying to save face but the bottomline is...anyone who is smart can see that I sent you guys $3320 and you deposited into your bank acct and has never sent a refund or the parts you were paid for. Whats so hard to understand here? If you guys decided not to do the transaction, why did you deposit the money into your bank acct whether than refunding it? LOL youre a crook Dwight. The facts are clear, and I wont stop until everyone knows it.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Originally Posted by kyspeedparts
You guys are crooks Dwight, thats the bottomline. Where is the $3320 that I sent you, that you deposited into your bank acct and stole before Paypal was able to take it from you? Did you send the parts you were paid for refund the money? The answer to both questions is NO. Did you guys or did you guys NOT deposit the money into your bank acct and not refund or send the parts you were paid for. The 1st time I made a purchase from you guys, it was an Instant Transfer....which was done thru a bank acct so please stop the lies. 2nd of all, had I "Scammed" you guys before as you said, why on earth would you sale anything else to me? LOL you guys are crooks and youre trying to save face but the bottomline is...anyone who is smart can see that I sent you guys $3320 and you deposited into your bank acct and has never sent a refund or the parts you were paid for. Whats so hard to understand here? If you guys decided not to do the transaction, why did you deposit the money into your bank acct whether than refunding it? LOL youre a crook Dwight. The facts are clear, and I wont stop until everyone knows it.
Are you the same "TWINFOGGERSBC" from yellowbullet?
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...=TwinFoggerSBC
Old 02-04-2010, 07:10 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

Yes, he's the same one that is on YellowBullet. He told me that he was going to "go public" with this crap if I didn't send him the parts. All I asked for was proof that he hadn't been credited for the charge back he filed with his cc company. He stated that basically it was to much of a pain in the *ss for him to deal with because he doesn't bank with them anymore. Yeah right! If someone truly owed me 3K, you better believe that I would be on the phone getting him proof. I don't want or need the bad publicity, but I am standing my ground on this. Show me the proof and I will gladly make this right. Thanks, Dwight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -