NV MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN PRIVATE?????

Old 01-16-2010, 05:40 PM
CustomTanks
SENIOR BUILDER

Man I love MB I would love to have a new one
Old 01-16-2010, 05:43 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Way to go Peyton and Reggie!!!! Great Play. 17 to 3 @ 1/2 time. For those that follow football
Old 01-16-2010, 05:49 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hey retard never spoke about some ones mother thanks check the facts oh wait yould have to swallow that arrogant pride and attitude know lots of people who collect sell and buy/ trade and arent as concided as you. hell i know a vett owner and collector who has no use for people like you. and you wanna accuse me of shit ill go here in the caption of one of your pics she where son was consived that mean she was getting some from a real man down the hall? cause you aint sh!t and a discredit to any car builder collecter racer the whole car community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 05:55 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by CustomTanks
Man I love MB I would love to have a new one
Man me to. Since we're wishing, the Mercedes SLR Mclaren is the bomb.I think its close to a half a mil though.The wifes 500SL surprises me for what it is. Its only got 300 Hp but its small.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM
CustomTanks
SENIOR BUILDER

I make alot of tanks for the SL They are nice
Old 01-16-2010, 06:03 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Tanks? Gas?
Old 01-16-2010, 06:07 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
hey retard never spoke about some ones mother thanks check the facts oh wait yould have to swallow that arrogant pride and attitude know lots of people who collect sell and buy/ trade and arent as concided as you. hell i know a vett owner and collector who has no use for people like you. and you wanna accuse me of s ill go here in the caption of one of your pics she where son was consived that mean she was getting some from a real man down the hall? cause you aint sh!t and a discredit to any car builder collecter racer the whole car community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it was you send me my child support check. But I doubt you've been out of the trailor park long enough to go to Mexico.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Forum Users-

What would happen if you made NVMYVETTES invisible? Simply ignore him. Darell loves to provoke, but bottom line is he never says anything.

So just ignore him.

Sam- he is not worth your trouble and response. Blown, why should he even get a post from you? Chris, at the end of the day do you care about his opinion?

You can keep you eye on him and point out his spelling and grammar errors, if you want some sport but he doesn't have an opinion- UNLESS YOU LET HIM HAVE ONE.

Scorp
Old 01-16-2010, 06:35 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Forum Users-

What would happen if you made NVMYVETTES invisible? Simply ignore him. Darell loves to provoke, but bottom line is he never says anything.

So just ignore him.

Sam- he is not worth your trouble and response. Blown, why should he even get a post from you? Chris, at the end of the day do you care about his opinion?

You can keep you eye on him and point out his spelling and grammar errors, if you want some sport but he doesn't have an opinion- UNLESS YOU LET HIM HAVE ONE.

Scorp
Provoke? More like defend and respond. But I love your idea though. Ignor me. Then I can go on about my business instead wasting my time responding to your crews stupid and childish remarks. This could very well be my last post on this matter. Just leave me alone.(Ignore Me)

BTW since we're spell checking its Darrell not Darell.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Chris, Sam:

If you listen carefully you'll hear...............

Crickets.

Scorp

And for those who care, ignore is spelled with an "e" at the end- In case anyone on here ever spells it wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -