Pat Bennett of PBRACECARS is a thief and scammer

Old 04-28-2013, 08:38 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Default Pat Bennett of PBRACECARS is a thief and scammer

:arrow: Does anyone know Pat Bennett of PBRACECARS?? This man took 1025.00 from me via credit card for add on's to a trailer deal that eventually didn't work out :cry: He made promises of a new 24 ft car trailer to trade in on a John Deere 710 B back-hoe I had listed on RJ for sale. He dropped the ball on the deal and didn't deliver the trailer and take the back-hoe home. He also offered no reason for why? All I am asking is for my money (hard earned) to be sent back. I am also warning other Racing Junk guys to be careful when dealing with him. Does anyone on this website know Pat Bennett? :?: :?: When I get my money back, I will be more than happy to take this post down. I am an honest everyday working man who hates a dishonest person Thanks for letting me vent my problem.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Greaser-

Sorry to hear about this dilemma. The 1,025.00... has he made any commitments to return it to you? Does he return your calls?

Post an ad # if it was arranged on Racing Junk. Need more info. I noticed a Pat Bennett car (6.0 Camaro roller) for sale on here that says a trailer can be purchased for 28K... it is Ad #2917154 In Ohio.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:21 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

I had a John Deere back-hoe advertised on this site and that's where the ball got rolling. He offered a new 24 ft pace trailer in trade. This was back before Nov. 2012. He emailed me that the trailer was done, but after that there was no responses to my emails. I emailed him asking for my money back and no response in Feb 2013. You would think if he builds trailers and has a shop that you would do better by your customers than this. All I want is my money back. I am not out to ask anything out of the ordinary, just honesty like what used to be in a customer handshake. I will inform RJ when I get my money returned to me. Thanks RJ
Old 04-29-2013, 08:25 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Default pat Bennett of PBRACECARS is a thief and scammer

A little clarification to my last post. I ordered the 1025.00 in extra parts to be put on this new trailer. He took my credit card number and my card was charged 1025.00....thanks
Old 04-29-2013, 01:09 PM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: pat Bennett of PBRACECARS is a thief and scammer

Originally Posted by greaser49
A little clarification to my last post. I ordered the 1025.00 in extra parts to be put on this new trailer. He took my credit card number and my card was charged 1025.00....thanks
Have you tried filing a complaint with your credit card company? They should be able to charge the transaction back and issue credit to you. One of the things I like about using a credit card is the purchase protection you get.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:57 PM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Thanks Chuck
Old 04-29-2013, 01:58 PM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Thanks Chuck
Old 05-02-2013, 11:44 AM
greaser49