Terroist in India

Old 12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Terroist in India

I do not know how many of you Follows International News but i am sure you heard of the Terroist who went into Mumbia formerly Bombay India and killed over 180 people in the TAJ-MA-HAL HOTEL and train station
i'll tell ya this really bothers me Guys on several levels outside the fact of the innocent lives that were taken including Americans.

Seeing Pictures of Indian Police officers dropped in their steps with their weapon still on their sides gives me Cold chills. ( being an ex-officer)
We trained and trained and trained for situations ( not of this magnatude) but you have to ask yourself as a man."what would you do"? or "what could you do"? there were reports of police officers hiding and fleeing if they were not dead....I cannot pass judgement on these guys...for the gun enthusiaiest out there you know what a fully auto AK-47 can and will do..its made for one thing 'killing Humans" and doing it fast and violenty.

i guess what i keep turning in my head is placing myself there with a issued 9mm side arm and having the chance to pull the trigger on them...knowing the 9mm is not even close to competing with their hand grenades and AK-47's...any trained officer knows that the small side arms fire might not take someone down quickly or quick enough,and news reports these terroist had some sort of drug in their system that would keep them alert..( i am sure a form of meth).this would cause them not to go down AS FAST from small arms fire as well...The end result consequences meaning you would take full fire from a Fully Auto AK-47 at close range....Dayuuuuummm this really weighs heavy on my mind.. :cry:

sorry guys i am just saddened by this..just knowing how these innocent people had no chance when these mad men cut loose on them with fully automatic ak-47's.

this is also a GRIM reminder of why we must continue to fight these terroist so this doesn't happen on our land. :x

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-01-2008, 06:32 PM
JimmySmith
MASTER BUILDER

I am with you there bjuice. Later J.Smith 4621 racing
Old 12-01-2008, 07:10 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default India

It's a strong argument for tighter borders. Anybody can enter this country and go anywhere they want. We already have millions of illegals here.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: India

Originally Posted by fla1976
It's a strong argument for tighter borders. Anybody can enter this country and go anywhere they want. We already have millions of illegals here.
I Know and it scares the hell out of me..i look at my 3 yr old and just hope gods gives me the wisdom and /or strenght to protect us in case something like this ever breaks out.. "God Bless America!

Old 12-01-2008, 08:32 PM
poncholvr
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: India

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by fla1976
I Know and it scares the hell out of me..i look at my 3 yr old and just hope gods gives me the wisdom and /or strenght to protect us in case something like this ever breaks out.. "God Bless America!
anything breaks out you wont be able to defend your self or family , because of the dumb ass legislation,and idiots wanting all guns
now it takes 5 or so days to get a gun? , you could be dead by then
,and the pieces of crapp out there are not using there legal guns to defend , just stolen or whatever to get more gun laws passed ,and take more of the peoples rights away
there trying to take your foid for any thing
but call the police, first while your on the phone someone could tie up ,and rape or kill your whole family
more (bad ideas) that are shined up to look like good laws :evil:
Old 12-01-2008, 10:40 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

India's 9-11 wakeup call. With both India and Pakistan pulling their troops to the common border, it leaves nothing in Pakistan to hunt and kill terrs who are training, and funneling arms into Afganistan to kill OUR troops. Yep, little Barry is getting his eyes opened very wide before he even occupies our White house.
Ever since that India event started I was putting myself in the place of those innocents and playing out scenarios. None of them turned out good. It was a totally overwelming surprise attack on soft targets by a well armed team of religious fanatics who had planned these attacks for months. These are the kind of subhumans that the libs think they can sit and chat with to change their minds not to be bad boys. These MF's only know death and thats what needs to be given to them.
As far as the cops not even pulling iron,....personally I would've gone down fighting if I had survived long enough to draw my weapon no matter what the bad guys were using.
With India and Pakistan both having nukes, well, let's pray that they don't escalate to the point of them tossing rockets at each other.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:47 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I'm a ex-police officer myself and I worked in narcotics in New Orleans so I know where you coming from when saying that we are under armed. But many years ago I bought a Colt AR15 so all I can say is if trouble starts in my neck of the woods they better be ready.We need to pray for all the families of the people who died in that terrorist attack and pray that nothing like that happens here in our USA again.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:42 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

well get ready, obama as appointed janet napolitano the gov of arizona
as homeland security, her record on ilegal entry from her borders are
terrible, she realy has no experence on keeping her state safe and
has a "lax" border with minimun security for ilegals, this is going to
be our security now, if you look at India's security, they had none,
the bay were the terroist came in were open to all with no check points,
that gov. has the same "lax" border security as did napolitano with
her state borders, she beleives in "lax" border laws and likes ilegals
to have drivers liecencs to drive in US but still be ilegal, i tell you,
we better wake up, and get your guns now, obama beleives in not
having weapons for ourselves, he likes to sit down and talk, this
event in India is bad and it can happen again here, boy what ever
happen to just having fun in life, girls, hotrods, football, and beer
not going out and killing anybody in sight, terrible :cry:
Old 12-02-2008, 06:53 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Read and weep.....this is the road to facism gang...THIS latest,the internal armed military was put into place under GW.....
All it would take for martial law is an incident like Oklahoma city or India by one nutjob.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...002217_pf.html
Old 12-03-2008, 04:41 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

well i told you guys these Terroist was hyped out of their minds on Dope. (uppers )

They confirmed Cocaine and LSD in their system also syringes found with traces of Cocaine and Lsd left in the syringe..so they were shooting this stuff..they must have been wired out of their Minds.

To Top it off they had also been taking steriods on top of all this..

thats part of the reason these crazy Loons was able to fight and hold off 100's of commando soliders for over 60 hours..

For you World War II Buffs...Hitler also gave his soldiers Steriods and Pharmacutical grade Meth-Amphetamine in efforts to create the Ulitmate Fighting Machine..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -