TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default School lunch programs

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/201.../?subscriber=1

------
Old 12-31-2011, 01:56 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Let me tell you about school lunch programs.
My little girl was standing in line and was paying for her lunch when the woman server said she couldn't have any milk because her lunch card was at zero balance.
So she had to drink nothing with her meal.
But guess what?
The welfare trash on both sides of her got their lunches for free including milk!
Worst thing is them getting free lunches and me working means I paid for their food and my girl couldn't have milk because she was shy of a quarter on her meal card!
I hate welfare trash!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:36 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i understand where your comin from on this,but for some of those kids lunch will be thier best or only meal of the day.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:07 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

If you weren't pissed already . . . . . .

Here's a question . . When the Mom (single head of household) gets her EBT card from the Welfare Department, Her Food Stamps, WIC and as many other of the 223 programs the Federal Government and most State Governments provide, why do children need free Breakfast and Lunch at school . . ?

Another question might be; "Do they starve to death in the Summer when School's out?"

In theory, it's already been paid for by one or another of all those other programs. But neither either of my Senators or my Congressional Representative can explain it . .
Old 01-08-2012, 01:39 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and some of those kids have parents that wont ask for any kinda help. i was one of those parents. id starve to death before id take any gov. handout. and boy i have been hungry before.and my two kids had a small bowl of cereal before they went to school but that wasnt much.but im not going to argue this. it is now time to stop all this crap. no more welfare in any form.and i bet people will want to work then because its work or starve. i have always been one that believed in giving someone a helping hand even though i wont take it. but people now days expect it.so its time to let them go hungry
Old 01-08-2012, 11:32 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Without getting real wound up about this, since 1963, the Government (Re:several Presidents and Congress) have been building a specific class of entitled people who live off the government, vote for the politicians who continue to add more entitlements, and raise the Government's Poverty Level . . The current @sshole continually laments the demise of the "Middle Class" by the rich . . Nothing could be farther from the truth. The "Middle Class" is being eroded from the bottom, by Politicians who know that as they continue to make more people dependent upon some or all of the government's entitlements, they assure themselves of those people's votes . .

Amend the Constitution to mandate part time Legislators (Both the House and Senate) and put term limits on them. Force them to obey the same laws they have made us adhere to, and make them accept Social Security and Medicare as their retirement program!

That would be a good start . .
Old 01-08-2012, 11:53 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

agreed on changing the terms of the politicians 8)
Old 01-09-2012, 12:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

roadkill, now you are talkin. and i believe you are right.everyone loved the kennedys back in the day. and i think mr. john kenndy started all this crap.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:01 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Y'know, I voted for John F. Kennedy, believed that he was one of the greatest Presidents ever, was shocked and hurt when he was assainated . . .

But in retrospect, looking at what his agenda started in motion some 50 years later, I tend to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald should have been given a Marksmanship medal and a million dollar stipend . . .

Not to mention, there were others who needed the same outcome . . Like the whole 69th Congress . .