Vegas baby!

Old 04-04-2011, 09:43 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Chris

Missed you Sunday. I had to go to work after the food delivery. Hate when work gets in the way of fun. Hope you enjoyed your Vegas trip. Wish I could have spent more time with you guys. It gets a little hectic for us setting up each day and doing what we can to make sure everything is kept full and stocked. Hopefully we will see each other again. It was nice to meet you and your wife.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Paul,
We worked from 8am till 3pm Sunday at the booth and were pretty worn out at the end of the day so we just headed back to the resort. We just kicked back and relaxed on Monday and today we are heading downtown to do some shopping. You put together a great party for your friends and family and the bonus was meeting Mrs Taska! It was great meeting you and your wife and got to chat with some great people at your oasis at the track. If we come back next year we will come see you again.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...