Buying

Old 06-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: a peep

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by foustracing
Sorry...for not respending I have been dealing with family issues and deaths. Thank you for replies . I live in Indianapolis Indiana.....Im really looking a complete package...trailer and drag car.....Im really interested in a dragster and trailer......
How much money u got to spend = how fast u wanna go ?

I got a FAST MO-FO and Nice Trailer.

You got the Cash I will set you up.

Nothing leaves my house your Cash or You and your cash come here. If you have enough of that green stuff you leave with ur race set up.

It can be a 6 second bracket car a 5 second index or bracket car or a 4 second heads up Outlaw or Outlaw Index.....only thing it wont do is round track...Dont get me wrong you'll killem on the straights but the turns might be a problem. 8)

I have a low mile 2000 Trans Am, a die-cast car collection, 20 year old RV, a push mower thats barely been used and wheel barrow that I custom painted with some POR-15 that I will trade you!!!!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-21-2013, 05:09 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

another note this type car is not for your weekend warrior...they will all kill you this one (4 sec) will do it a whole lot quicker then the others..You will wake up dead and not even know it. I am serious :shock:
And: you and your wife can't just decide to go racing one afternoon. A quick car dictates lots of planning and a support team.

P.S. Wake up dead and not even know it? :lol: :lol:
Old 06-21-2013, 05:19 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default car

wake up dead........yep, this morning i did in fact wake up dead........thank God for coffee.......! but to answer the guys question this site has a ton of race cars for sale and many times the trailer can be put in the deal as well sooooooooooooo this should be easy if your for real and you have the money.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by oldandtired
another note this type car is not for your weekend warrior...they will all kill you this one (4 sec) will do it a whole lot quicker then the others..You will wake up dead and not even know it. I am serious :shock:
And: you and your wife can't just decide to go racing one afternoon. A quick car dictates lots of planning and a support team.

P.S. Wake up dead and not even know it? :lol: :lol:
Man did you ever hit that on the HEAD...Not being able to just Go to the track at spur of the moment is the MAIN reason I have lost Interest.. Love the ET the MPH...the feel of just planting you in the seat and not letting you off the seat for the whole 1/8th of mile is a RUSH !....I did develope a little vision problem at the night passes..If anyone has ever driven a 4 second car or something close You get into a visual of the track narrowing up really quick..with the car pulling so hard my vision was spotting the best way I can describe..minor tire shake and it was real bad...

OldandTired you speak of experience and wisdom for sure !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "