BOWERS RACING ENGINES

Old 09-24-2007, 02:27 PM
WVProStreet
APPRENTICE

I'm still waiting on my spec sheet from 6 months ago. :roll:
Old 09-24-2007, 03:31 PM
zano
JUNIOR BUILDER

i'm not sure who is better off you with no specs or me with 2 different sets of specs and 2 dynoes
Old 09-24-2007, 04:47 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

I have a strong feeling nomotoryet.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:57 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by nomotoryet
well today is monday and i thought i would call just to see is he would answer the phone. supriseingly he did!!! and he actually is still promising the same day. still suppose to call wens. to set up the dyno day and pick up. i have to say my hopes are up and i am in this dangerous spot were maybe all his excuses arent bs maybe all of it is true and mayb e he does just take a long time. he even claims he is going to have my spec sheet and all. however iam still talking to the fraud people just in case.
keep you posted
scott
Is my feeling still right nomotoryet???
Old 09-26-2007, 01:35 PM
nomotoryet
APPRENTICE

ok enough is enough i need to know how many people have been screwed, how they got screwed, and how much for. my wife is in law school and although she cant practice law in the state of colorado she can tell me our best course of action for free. iam going to get this turned from a civil issue to a criminal issue so the police will investigate and hopefully arrest him, liquidate the assests, hopefully pay us, and doubly put him in jail.
what ever your story is... if its for 5 bucks please email me at [email protected] or just reply back here
thanks
Old 09-26-2007, 01:41 PM
nomotoryet
APPRENTICE

POPSPV,WVPROSTREET,ZANO,WOODSMAN... did i miss anyone? i forgot to mention if this issue isnt resolved very fast then iam going to talk to a girl i know with the news up there, maybe she can pull a few strings and it will even make the news
Old 09-26-2007, 03:03 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

nomotoryet I hired two men to go get my money $12500.00 so I am all paid up. Well keep the faith and maybe you can get yours too.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:44 PM
zano
JUNIOR BUILDER

my stories a little different i got the d.a. after him got my engine 2 sets of papers and dynoes and wrong parts on outside [carb,manifold, no stud girdle] so i got an estimate on fixing disputed that amount of charges on c.c. and won now he is trying to sue me saying i wiped out his business because he couldn't use his terminal anymore. i can't wait till this goes to court .if the guys that are getting shafted want to. i'll use your evidence also maybe that will help you with your case. i'm waiting for there attorney to contact mine we sent all our info already brett if your reading i can't wait to counter with my attorny fees trip to colorado and all zano
Old 09-26-2007, 07:20 PM
inou2
SHOW GUEST

Dang guys......this scammer stuff freaks me out! I've sold stuff here, (made honor payments each time), and dealt with some great people. I never have bought anything due to these horror stories. I'm building another car now, and am buying some parts. What's the best way to conduct a transaction? C.O.D? I would appreciate some input!
Old 09-26-2007, 07:29 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by inou2
Dang guys......this scammer stuff freaks me out! I've sold stuff here, (made honor payments each time), and dealt with some great people. I never have bought anything due to these horror stories. I'm building another car now, and am buying some parts. What's the best way to conduct a transaction? C.O.D? I would appreciate some input!
inou2 I think if you will start a new thread in General Discussion then you will get the advice that you are looking for.You can copy your post here and put it there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -