midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-19-2010, 08:27 PM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default ok

yes i am wrong and i apolize to every one but when i am lied to and cheated i guest i got to mad but they need to get me the rite engine 406 instead of a 305 thats a big different but they are beening investergated
Old 06-19-2010, 08:54 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Theres no relation between Midsouth Hotrodz & BurnsKustomz we are just real good friends and as far as that 85 Camaro that Anthony has it only ran a 8.80 because the carb was messing up so no wonder the man traded!!
Old 06-19-2010, 09:15 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: ok

Originally Posted by pete18
yes i am wrong and i apolize to every one but when i am lied to and cheated i guest i got to mad but they need to get me the rite engine 406 instead of a 305 thats a big different but they are beening investergated
You apologize but then you throw in another threat. they are being investagated. Do what you want pete. Burns is right I took the car to the track tonight that you said ran 5.90 it ran 8.80 I wasn't even going to say anything. I don't know what the problem is with the car but it went from 5.90 to 8.80 and All I did was put slicks on it but I don't care that is part of trading cars on the internet. I will fix it. As far as you wanting a motor I told you on the phone that I would help you out and do what you needed me to do but I needed a little time to get the money up. Then you called cusing me and calling me names on my answering machine, and then come in here and talk about my family and say all the stuff you did. I am sorry. All bets are off with me sir you have crossed the line. You can do what you want and say what you want. I am done with this chapter. All you would have had to do was be a man and everything would have been fine. I would have made it right. If it was a 305 idk. have a good life and I hope only the best for you. I guess I will see you in court when you take me to court.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:20 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry about posting that it ran 8.80's but I saw it and tons of other spectators did and I can say and others can say it kind of through people off track I mean it's a bad looking car and idles strong and sounds strong but before you even get half track (1/8th) you can tell it looses all power!!! Now nothing major just carb probably needs cleaned up and good as new but I mean the guy shouldn't complain on here about what he gets when the car he gives isn't any better JMO and yall can jump on me idc just taking up for a friend!! And I have seen videos and pictures of the van and I say before anybody gives any money for a 406 lets see it because it looks like a 400 balancer on it and quiet frankly it sounded pretty good now I know yo can change a cam easily but I see 406!! And it really seems to me that the guy found out he has a ugly azz mini van and he wishes he'd never traded I'm sure that its a 406 and wouldn't doubt it if he's just trying to pick him up an extra!! JMO and thats my 2 cents worth for now and my total is now 5 bucks!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 03:34 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default ok

ok may be ya'll know how to set one up and if u don't have any money then how did you pay to get in and enter the car it cost to go to the track plus with the weather u have to change jets and do adjustments maybe its the driver to sounds like u don't know much about drag racing i would almost bet the van want run 630 and plus u said flordia muscle had van rite before u got it it has been atleast 2 to 3 yrs since they had it come on quit trying to make yourself look good and i ain't sure littlehodrod is not midsouthhotrodz plus this is not civil it is crime
Old 06-20-2010, 04:20 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

ok may be ya'll know how to set one up and if u don't have any money then how did you pay to get in and enter the car it cost to go to the track plus with the weather u have to change jets and do adjustments maybe its the driver to sounds like u don't know much about drag racing i would almost bet the van want run 630 and plus u said flordia muscle had van rite before u got it it has been atleast 2 to 3 yrs since they had it come on quit trying to make yourself look good and i ain't sure littlehodrod is not midsouthhotrodz plus this is not civil it is crime
Hey I got something that will solve all of this get the some pictures of the #'s on the block or take pictures of you with a measuring tape showing that the cylinder wall is to small to be a 406 until then I'm gonna say its a 406 you have come on here claiming that it is a 305 yet you have NO PROOF if it is a 305 show us something telling us its a 305 then we will look at your case and determine who scammed who!!! Plain and simple!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 04:35 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default ok

burns if u r man enough why don't u come to my house and look for ur self even if u know what u r looking at cause u want to stick ur nose in everthing
Old 06-20-2010, 04:38 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

burns if u r man enough why don't u come to my house and look for ur self even if u know what u r looking at cause u want to stick ur nose in everthing

Are you to scared to show us because it really is a 406? Or are you just not man enough to show us it's a 406!!! Know I don't stick my nose in everything but I have stuck my finger in a wall outlet!!
Old 06-20-2010, 04:41 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

You know I would come to your house but I'm only 15!!! And I don't know you!!
Old 06-20-2010, 04:43 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

I would but I'm only 15 no drivers license darn I bet you really wanted me to come didn't you!! Also why would I waste my gas to go see a 406 in a van???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -